Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Guage your mood

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:52 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

On a scale of 1-10 and 10 being the worst, how is your depression or anxiety today?

Today is good for me.  Depression 1, anxiety 2badgood

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sondra101
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:53 PM

depression 4 , anxiety a 8

kittie_27
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Depression 5, anxiety 5
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 5:01 PM

im not in a bad mood but i am lonely! my depression is not bad and neither is my anxiety.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:15 PM
My anxiety was up this morning having to go to the airport, but I'm feeling better now just tired
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Depression 2

Anxiety 5

We did some scary things today. Went to a demonstration for schools in the capitol, which is WAY outside my comfort zone, then met up with 2 net friends. So some healthy/normal anxiety. But it went OK, didn't chicken out, so depression is low. Kids were a handful, but they did learn something about democracy, marching on the capitol peacefully, also something about school politics- my 9 year old got to hear a principal saying it was hard to get 3rd grade teachers because of what's going on in 3rd grade in NC right now, and he totally got that! :-)

ambergem
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Depression 6 Anxiety 4

Just got out of the lawyers office and had to recant detail of what went on at my workplace to make me quit on the spot and he thinks I have a claim for constructive firing. But I came out and just sobbed in my car because of digging up all those old feelings and he was kind of asking why I didn't alert anyone else to the legal problems going on that I was not fighting my supervisor on. I was trying to do what was morally right to me in the situation to proactively change what was wrong. He suggested doing that case, not us! We were going to him for bankruptcy. But that whole thing was a major part of me going deeper into depression. I'm really confused about even following his suggestion of pursuing this anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I'm on my period. Nuf said

lucy164
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Today my anxiety is 1, and depression is 1 and nausea 10

anterescorp76
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:45 AM

My depression is about a 6, anxiety 5.

fern624
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:07 AM

depression is: 3, Anxiety is: 9

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)