• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hello, newbie here. Im Nana B. I have 4 daughters(27-23-20-7) and 5 grand kids (6,4,4,3,2)

. I am single

. I like camping, fishing,reading, photography, bonfires,pen-paling, watercolor painting, and currently trying my hand at gardening. I babysit 4 of the grandkids 4-5 days a week.

I homeschool my 7 yr old who is adha-bipolar.

I also have bipolar#2. I have anxiety,depression, panic attacks, restless leg symndrome, fibromyalgia, severe umbilicl hernia that limits me a lot. I try to workout a few days a week. I am desperately trying to lose weight for surgery. I have a maine coon cat and boston terrier puppy.

I look forward to knowing you all and being here!!

happy dance

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome!!! I'm Ashleigh. This is a great group! So glad you're here!

diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Welcome to the group! My name is Angel.
srltb143
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Glad to have you here!  I'm Brandy.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group!
fern624
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello nice to meet you...We have alot in common...I love pen-pals when I was l3 I had one in every state through a show call The Big Blue Marble...We have some of the same disorders...And I have 2 maincoons a brown one and a black one...

Once again Welcome to the group...Hope you meet alot of friends here they are really nice a great place to lay it all out on the table without being judged and a group of ladies here...We are here to help you in anyway possible...We support you and walk you though some tuff times or here to just listen...Feel free to make yourself right at home post and reply to any post...wishing you the best...(HUGS)fern 

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome to the group. I am Melissa. I am 49 years old today. I have three grown children and dix grandchildren with one on the way and one in heaven. I don't have many hobbies right now as I don't have any interest in anything due to my depression but I do like to travel and swim. 

Memere60
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, and welcome to this great group!! Your story is very interesting, and kind of sad, with all your health problems. I have a ton of health issues, also. The only thing I can do as a grandmother, is to watch ONE grandchild at a time, and only for a few hours, and only once a week. How in the world are you taking care of all those kids?? P.S. I have one of those hernias too. Never got it fixed. It's been about six years now. Are you planning on having it repaired? Please tell me more!!!hugsblowing kissesgroup hug

lucy164
by Peggy on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

hi nana, my name is nana too at least my granddaughter thinks so.  i have two dogs and my cat is partly maine coon.

welcome to cafe mom.

Kathy489
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:06 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

happy birthday

Quoting lyrick24:

welcome to the group. I am Melissa. I am 49 years old today. I have three grown children and dix grandchildren with one on the way and one in heaven. I don't have many hobbies right now as I don't have any interest in anything due to my depression but I do like to travel and swim. 

Kathy489
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Hi Nana Banana! Welcome to the group. There was a friend of my family named Anne, and my dad used to call her Anna Banana.  :-)   I have three cats and one dog and a son who is seven. My son's dad moved in once upon a time when I got pregnant, but he didn't want to marry me, so he just kind of lives here... Depressing, but at least I got to stay home with my son when he was a baby. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to make the bills. Now that he's in school, I am back to work part time and trying to get back in full time.

What kinds of paintings do you do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)