Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I am hurting.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I am lost. I am hurting. I am fat. I am ugly. I am hated. My kids deserve better. They don't deserve to be yelled at for little things. They don't deserve to be yelled at at all. I wanna cry. I am stressed beyond belief. When is enough enough?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amers9641
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I want to hug you...i want to cry with you. I feel the exact same way! I try really hard to remind myself that you only live once and to I really want to live it sad and lost all the time?! But when a million things come crashing down on you and once it is hard to remember that. Sometimes i throw myself into projects and activities to keep my mind busy...so for a least a little while i forget that my self worth is in the toilet. My children have taken the biggest hit resently...do to my depression. I'm short with them...and i almost feel like i'm avoiding them. If you need to talk ....im here. I joined this group to talk...open up...and hopefully for me to be able help others.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Thanks. Its hard when my husband has mental issues, heart issues, vertigo. He doesn't help with the kids. Doesn't help around the house. Doesn't have a job. Im struggling to keep up with bills.

Quoting Amers9641:

I want to hug you...i want to cry with you. I feel the exact same way! I try really hard to remind myself that you only live once and to I really want to live it sad and lost all the time?! But when a million things come crashing down on you and once it is hard to remember that. Sometimes i throw myself into projects and activities to keep my mind busy...so for a least a little while i forget that my self worth is in the toilet. My children have taken the biggest hit resently...do to my depression. I'm short with them...and i almost feel like i'm avoiding them. If you need to talk ....im here. I joined this group to talk...open up...and hopefully for me to be able help others.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs!

MissMackiesgg
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:33 PM

are you on anything for you depression? Do you have a dr or a therapist. You are not a bad person or you wouldn't even be concerned.Your Your family needs and loves you. Please get the help you need and deserve.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:38 PM

if you can't afford a therapist call 211 and ask for mental health services in your area. You could get in on a sliding scale pay basis. WalMart has antidepressants that cost four dollars a month. If you get in to see a dr ask for one of those if he opts to put you on something. 

lucy164
by Peggy on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I can't because im 5 months pregnant. Hubby lost his job in march. Im struggling because I hardly have any friends. Hubby lost his grandma in march. My husband's health is failing and there's nothing I can do about it. We see a marriage counselor.

Quoting lyrick24:

are you on anything for you depression? Do you have a dr or a therapist. You are not a bad person or you wouldn't even be concerned.Your Your family needs and loves you. Please get the help you need and deserve.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Hugs to you!!!!!
Memere60
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:28 AM

Things seem hopeless right now. I've been there. Hopefully, things will change for the better at some time. Just try to keep hanging on. I think the advice you got from the other ladies will help you a lot. Even though you are pregnant, there are some antidepressants you can take. I think Zoloft is one of them. 

Try to keep reading the posts in this group, and post things yourself, too. I read the depression group EVERY day, first thing in the morning. Do you have any family help? Do you have a caring and supportive mom (or dad)?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)