Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression/PTSD and borderline

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:42 PM
  • 17 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm new. I suffer from depression/PTSD/borderline. Right now I'm on 2 different medications. That may change soon though. I've been dealing with this for 11 years now. I'm hoping to meet other mothers out there that suffer from the same things.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SpiritFortress
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:44 PM

I have that and then some. Welcome to the group! I look forward to getting to know you. :)

Mommy2you08
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm looking forward to getting to know you also

Quoting SpiritFortress:

I have that and then some. Welcome to the group! I look forward to getting to know you. :)

dizzy77702
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:49 PM
I've recently been diagnosed with borderline. I'm reading about it and in therapy. I also have bipolar disorder. You're welcome here!
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:51 AM

welcome. There are people in this group that are dealing with the same thing. I have the depression part. I am bipolar type 2. I hope we can help you and give you a place to vent and offer you support. This is a great group of ladies.

Mommy2you08
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:39 AM
I find that borderline is very hard to manage since there isn't a medication that helps it.

Quoting dizzy77702: I've recently been diagnosed with borderline. I'm reading about it and in therapy. I also have bipolar disorder. You're welcome here!
Mommy2you08
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Thank you. It's very hard to open up when no one understands

Quoting lyrick24:

welcome. There are people in this group that are dealing with the same thing. I have the depression part. I am bipolar type 2. I hope we can help you and give you a place to vent and offer you support. This is a great group of ladies.

momwriter
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Welcome. I have mainly depression but have bipolar features, whatever that is. I am on a few meds, waiting for my new anti-depressant to work.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Welcome to the group

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Welcome!
ashleighmama
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:28 AM

Hi and welcome! I'm Ashleigh, I have the same things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)