Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

depression and bipolar help

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:32 AM
  • 3 Replies
I have depression and bipolar and i have really been cranky and moody.my husband says i come home and just fight with him i don't mean too.i wish he could understand what i'm going throgh ifeel so alone.please anyone have any suggestions feeling very depressed.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lexismom90
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I am not a ton of help, but with my bipolar and depression I have found ways that help for at least a little while. One thing is me getting out if the house, even if it is just a walk around the block it gives me the time alone that I can think/work through things and I *usually* come home feeling at least a little better. I have found with my bipolar and when I am manic that I need an "out" that will help me calm down especially when I am rapid cycling. I have found that when I am in a manic episode me totally freaking out and cleanin everything helps. Bad thing is I don't always do this because my depression outrides my manic episode, or my manic episode gets so bad that I will do this for hours sometimes days and still not come down from it. As far as my fiancé goes he had learned when I am depressed there is very little he can do to help bit he can help by not making it worse and helping more around the house. He has also learned that when I go manic he needs to leave me the hell alone and allow me to do what I need to. He has also learned if I walk away it is for a reason and he has also learned how to become my verbal punching ba when I can take it anymore. He knows I take it out in him because I can't take it out on others. He also knows when to speak up and tell me I am totally bum fuck wrong an being a bitch. But he has watched me go through this for a long time and seen me at the absolute worst, and he has been able to see/hear from others that suffer wih this and how it is.
lucy164
by Peggy on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:09 AM

Do you exercise every day?  That would help with depression.

celialarryscher
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:11 AM
No but just started tonight, thanks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)