Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a miracle at this point.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

My husband and I got married just a little over a year ago. Things have been really hard. I'm not sure if we'll ever have the marriage I want, I'm feeling very pessimistic about it. But I love him, and I'm praying. I'm just going through this depression right now and things are really bad at home. I want him to change but I understand I can't make him. He says he wants to make this work but doesn't act like it. He gets mad at me all the time, he never wants to have sex, he doesn't help around the house at all... I can just feel the fight left in me just spewing down the drain. I want to think there's hope. Please, please pray for me. I need a marriage miracle right now. I am so sick of feeling so depressed that I feel like I'm going to be sick all the time and I have no desire to do anything.

Please lift me and my husband up in prayers. Please pray for changes in our marriage. I am on the verge of tears just typing this.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
melissa7283
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Father in heaven, In Jesus precious holy name, Lord, you see the trouble in this marriage. You understand how they feel. I ask Lord Jesus, that you comfort them. I pray If it be Your Will that this marriage turn around & Good come from it! Though there will always be trials. I pray they can stay together as husband & Wife... In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband and I got married just a little over a year ago. Things have been really hard. I'm not sure if we'll ever have the marriage I want, I'm feeling very pessimistic about it. But I love him, and I'm praying. I'm just going through this depression right now and things are really bad at home. I want him to change but I understand I can't make him. He says he wants to make this work but doesn't act like it. He gets mad at me all the time, he never wants to have sex, he doesn't help around the house at all... I can just feel the fight left in me just spewing down the drain. I want to think there's hope. Please, please pray for me. I need a marriage miracle right now. I am so sick of feeling so depressed that I feel like I'm going to be sick all the time and I have no desire to do anything.

Please lift me and my husband up in prayers. Please pray for changes in our marriage. I am on the verge of tears just typing this.

lexismom90
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:43 PM
You are in my prayers. I hope things look up for you.
lucy164
by Peggy on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I'll be praying for you and your marriage.  Have you two considered marriage counselling?

mmfw2012
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:12 PM

im so sorry your going through this i completely understand and am going through the exact same thing myself felt like i was reading my own words just better punctuation lol i will pray for you hunny i wouldnt wish these feelings on anybody you can message me anytime if youd like

zboys
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:30 PM

I hope you get your miracle.  HUGS

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:09 AM

would he agree to go to marriage counseling with you? I'm sorry you are feeling so bad right now. I hope things get better for you.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:31 AM

sending hugs and good thoughts!

prdmama1154
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I hope you find the strength to pull through this.  You need it more than ever right now.  Hoping you get your miracle.  Keep hope...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)