Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How is everyone today?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM
  • 24 Replies

What's everyone up to?  I'm working and later unpacking.  Then, some more unpacking, and after that....a little unpacking.  yay.

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prdmama1154
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I act like I'm unhappy to unpack...which I am.  But, at least it means that we've finally moved into a place that belongs to us both.  A huge milestone :)

lucy164
by Peggy on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I'm going clothes shopping.  I don't know what I will do afterward.

lucy164
by Peggy on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm very happy for you!!

Quoting prdmama1154:

I act like I'm unhappy to unpack...which I am.  But, at least it means that we've finally moved into a place that belongs to us both.  A huge milestone :)

prdmama1154
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Lucky.  I'd love to get some new clothes

Quoting lucy164:

I'm going clothes shopping.  I don't know what I will do afterward.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Working, adjustment at the chiropractor, then home to hopefully get some cleaning done, but possibly to crawl into bed lol

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:20 AM

feeling a little lonely this morning. Down in sc for a little while with hubby who is working long hours and I miss my grandkids.

prdmama1154
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:31 AM

How long are you in SC for?

Quoting lyrick24:

feeling a little lonely this morning. Down in sc for a little while with hubby who is working long hours and I miss my grandkids.

lexismom90
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:04 PM
I go to sleep in today which was nice but totally messed up my "plan" for today. Now instead f doin everything I wanted to I will only be able to do part of it. Right now I am waiting on hubs to get home with the kids, then it is lunch, and depending on how they are doing we need I I check out a few apartments and houses, and hopefully I will get some cleaning in there somewhere.
prdmama1154
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Sleeping in is niiiiice.  Everything else will fall into place :)

Quoting lexismom90: I go to sleep in today which was nice but totally messed up my "plan" for today. Now instead f doin everything I wanted to I will only be able to do part of it. Right now I am waiting on hubs to get home with the kids, then it is lunch, and depending on how they are doing we need I I check out a few apartments and houses, and hopefully I will get some cleaning in there somewhere.

captainjack
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:06 PM

I have to clean and then go to work at 11 p.m good day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)