Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know what happened?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:49 AM
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this
I was following matreskas post bc I genuinely care about members in this group when a new member named nurse---- made some pretty rude comments, borderline bashing. Bambismom said something as did I and then all of the nasty things she had posted in that thread just vanished. Has she been booted? I honestly hope so bc this group has always been supportive and we don't need that kind of cancer Here.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bambismom
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Maybe she deleted her posts and left, I hope so, that kind of talk is not what people here need. 

dizzy77702
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Definitly. I hope matreska is ok. I've been having a hard time and I'm not sure I would have been able to handle that kind of negativity had it been directed towards one of my posts. I trust everyone in this group. It's one of the few groups I feel comfortable sharing personal issues in.

Quoting bambismom:

Maybe she deleted her posts and left, I hope so, that kind of talk is not what people here need. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:09 AM
I have no idea but from the post by here basically saying we needed to suck it up an get over ourselves was pretty frustrating.
smurfette1903
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Someone was talking about some nasty behavior and I was trying to find the post to leave some words of encouragement.
smurfette1903
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:12 AM
Not trying to change the topic, but are you ok? You are so sweet and I genuinely care.

Quoting dizzy77702: Definitly. I hope matreska is ok. I've been having a hard time and I'm not sure I would have been able to handle that kind of negativity had it been directed towards one of my posts. I trust everyone in this group. It's one of the few groups I feel comfortable sharing personal issues in.

Quoting bambismom:

dizzy77702
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:33 AM
I'll be ok. Just having a hard time. Not sure if the med side effects or the depression is getting worse. I just feel mentally off if that makes sense. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow.

Quoting smurfette1903: Not trying to change the topic, but are you ok? You are so sweet and I genuinely care.

Quoting dizzy77702: Definitly. I hope matreska is ok. I've been having a hard time and I'm not sure I would have been able to handle that kind of negativity had it been directed towards one of my posts. I trust everyone in this group. It's one of the few groups I feel comfortable sharing personal issues in.

Quoting bambismom:

smurfette1903
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:37 AM
Please let me know if you need anything. I am here day or night if you need something.

Quoting dizzy77702: I'll be ok. Just having a hard time. Not sure if the med side effects or the depression is getting worse. I just feel mentally off if that makes sense. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow.

Quoting smurfette1903: Not trying to change the topic, but are you ok? You are so sweet and I genuinely care.

Quoting bambismom:

dizzy77702
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Thanks. That means a lot.

Quoting smurfette1903: Please let me know if you need anything. I am here day or night if you need something.

Quoting dizzy77702: I'll be ok. Just having a hard time. Not sure if the med side effects or the depression is getting worse. I just feel mentally off if that makes sense. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow.

Quoting bambismom:

smurfette1903
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:47 AM
Anytime. :)

Quoting dizzy77702: Thanks. That means a lot.

Quoting smurfette1903: Please let me know if you need anything. I am here day or night if you need something.

Quoting bambismom:

joyfree
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi ladies... I've been a member of this group for awhile, but I've never posted here--- probably because I haven't because the thought of telling my story AGAIN--- well, you know...

ANYway, I just happened in here tonight and saw this post about "nurse19**", and I have to tell you that she does claim to be a nurse.

I've seen some VERY offensive and nasty comments from her in the past. She has no empathy whatsoever so, I really am horrified to learn that she's a nurse. She's probably the type that jabs the needle into your arm and terrifies kids and older people.

Frankly, I am surprised that she did not post anonymously, but she's pretty thoughtless and crude. Check out this post in CE&HT:

We Are NOT White : Give Us A Box !!!!!!

If you jump to the last page and you can see this *eotch in all her glory. I guess that she thought she would join this group for laughs...

I hope that she is removed from this group.

bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)