• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I see things so clearly now

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:27 PM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this
After taking my antidepressant and going to counseling, I see my life a whole lot clearer now. I realize that I might be alone for a very long time or maybe even forever. So my journey is mine to travel alone. I am trying my best to get my life in order at home so that things can run a little smoother. And believe me when I say that it is quite the task in its self. I plan on continuing my studies at home. I am pretty much at the poin that I want to endure and maintain the best way I know how. As long as I can do that and things dont get any worse, I will be fine.

Thanks for "listening".
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zboys
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Good for you!  Glad you are feeling better.

bambismom
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:37 PM

((((((((HUGS))))))))huggingGood for you, luvmia! 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Hugs!
lexismom90
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM
I am glad you are feeling a little better, it is a long journey but it will always be worth it.
MissMackiesgg
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Keep on keeping on.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Aug. 11, 2014 at 4:04 AM

im glad you have found some contintment. but just try not to think that you are going to be alone for the rest of your life. you never know what the future holds.

lucy164
by Peggy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I'm glad that you are at a good place now.  Things will only get better.  No one knows what might be around the corner.good

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:25 AM

*hugs.....

Tracys2
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM

That still sounds a little sad, but I'm glad at least you're feeling better. Who knows? Maybe now that you are feeling better, good thigns will start happening!

komalk
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I was able to relate to your post.  I feel the same about my journey.  I am flying solo and might be for a while but, good things come to those who wait.  I belive things happen when you lease expect it.  Keep up the good spirit.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)