Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweet Peas: Where did they go??

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:58 AM
  • 11 Replies

Cafe Moms help me!! 

The new format took away my Sweet Peas! I'm on my mini iPad, and I need instructions on how to get them back. Thanks a bunch in advance!! P.S. Normally, I would put a sweet pea in here, like a hug or a kiss, but I can't :(

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deltathree
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:58 AM

have a nice dayI'm not sure - mine still show up......

diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I still have mine to.
lucy164
by Peggy on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:34 PM

huggingI'll do it for you.

The same thing happened to me.  I went into my accounts and I had forgot to check on a box. or maybe I did check of a box and I should,t have.

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:34 PM

My sweet peas are still okay.  I wish I had some advice, but I don't know. Maybe ask CM administration for help

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
i wish they had sweet peas on mobile...id luv to use them..so..i do these little faces.. :-)
bambismom
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Sorry don't know how to help you, I don't have a smart phone I use my computer. 

Memere60
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:55 AM
I just sent a message to I think were the CafeMom administrators. Let's see what happens. Thank you, ladies!!!!

P.S. I'm using a mini iPad, not a smart phone, so I don't know if an iPad is considered mobile or not.

Quoting Seashell77:

My sweet peas are still okay.  I wish I had some advice, but I don't know. Maybe ask CM administration for help

Memere60
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I don't know how to go into my 'accounts' . How do you do that? And what are the accounts that you talked about?

Quoting lucy164:

The same thing happened to me.  I went into my accounts and I had forgot to check on a box. or maybe I did check of a box and I should,t have.

lucy164
by Peggy on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:08 AM

On the first line at the top of the page there are thigs that you can click on.  Click on the one farthest to the right called " more" and then click on my account settings.  When you get there look at all the small boxes and there will be one that you didn't turn on so turn it on and you should get the sweet peas back. 

Quoting Memere60: I don't know how to go into my 'accounts' . How do you do that? And what are the accounts that you talked about?
Quoting lucy164:

Memere60
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 8:10 AM
I did what you told me to do, Lucy. The only box that was off was the 'plain text editor'. I turned it on, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

Quoting lucy164:

On the first line at the top of the page there are thigs that you can click on.  Click on the one farthest to the right called " more" and then click on my account settings.  When you get there look at all the small boxes and there will be one that you didn't turn on so turn it on and you should get the sweet peas back. 

Quoting Memere60: I don't know how to go into my 'accounts' . How do you do that? And what are the accounts that you talked about?

Quoting lucy164:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)