Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

This month

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:31 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well i am ready for this month to be over with. For starters my phone service was cancelled without me being told. Then Friday i walked 4 miles in the heat and almost passed out. Made it to the mobile company in time to tell me it cancelled due to nonpayment. Tried to explain that i was on my way in to pay it after work and got told i would have to pay reconnect fees as well as my past due. Didn't have that. So my hubby got service in his name and was cheaper to do than to have it in my name.

On a positive note i was called by a school district that i applied for two years ago. Had my interview, fingerprinting and now Tuesday i go in for my orientation. I am so happy about that. Will be leaving the care of the elderly again. Which makes me sad but happy i will be able to help out in feeding childern while they are in school. Plus this will help with us needing to find someone to watch my stepson after school cause i will be at home when he gets home.

Now today was not a good day either for me. I some how injured my left hip and i am not for sure if it was at work or in this hotel we have been staying at. Either way i am in pain. It does not help when my hubby who is not working right now can not help out. I mean he could have taken his son school shopping and let me rest but no he didn't. He didn't even think to come look for me when i didn't make it home at my regular time. Instead i came in to see him playing video games.

Not sure what to do with him anymore. I sometimes feel like i am no long in love with him anymore. I am praying that once he either starts working again or go back to school or even join the military again then things will get better. Right now i am stressed out and have no one to talk to. Oh couseling is out cause he says there is no problem. Plus anytime someone from church tries to talk to him he goes deaf. Which is funny cause now poeple see what i go through with him. And if he thinks i am going to have a baby with him he is out of his mind. 

I did tell myself that before this year is out. I will be making moves that is for me. I am going to make myself happy even if it means no longer being married or being in my stepson's life. I have to get rid of the stress i am dealing with.

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:01 AM

I am o sorry you have to go through this trial.  I will pray that God brings about a healing in your marriage.  Praise God for a new job.

lexismom90
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:28 AM
I am sorry you have had so much going on. I hope things start to get better for ou. But I agree ou need to do things for you that will make you happy.
leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:11 AM
I am not married anymore, but when I was I always thought it was supposed to be a team effort. When it stops being that, decisions need to be made. If anything, you could get counseling for yourself.
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 5:59 AM

it sounds like you have good goals in mind. congrats on your job at the school, that shoud be enjoyable. your husband def need to be working or doing something that is bringing in money to help. it seems these video games can cause a lot of problems in marriage. work on yourself and go from there. good luck to you.

Tay1977
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Thank you everyone for you support. I am thinking positive and going forward with find someone to talk to even if it is only for myself right now. I know heavenly father has a plan for me and I will continue to look to him for signs.
bambismom
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:05 AM

I am so sorry for what you are going through.  When you say your hubby isn't working right now, does he have a job to go back to, or is he looking?  The whole burden shouldn't have to be on you to pay the bills.  You hear so often about video games causing problems in marriages.  I don't know what you do about that, it would drive me nuts.  I would just ask him, "hey, I am really in pain, do you think you could help me with....."   Also, what I keep hearing about with people on cafemom, people that I know, and even my own son, it seems that one person has to blame the other for everything.  Both people have to admit that they've done things wrong in order to be able to fix it.  If they won't go to counseling because they think "they're not the problem"  that is a BIG problem!  I can certainly understand you don't want to have a baby with him, and I would for sure not let that happen if you think you may not stay together.  Having a child in a divorce situation makes it 1000 times harder.  (((((((HUGS))))))))hugging

Tay1977
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:29 AM
When I say he is not working I mean he has no job at all. He did find one but only lasted two cause the owner wanted someone else with more experience. I'm praying he gets this other job that a classmate told him about.

What surprised me today is that while I am at work he is at the family courthouse telling them that his son(my stepson) has been living with us for the past four years. Plus we have proof. I pray that they can stop taking child support from him. Which we tried to get my stepson's birth mom to tell the truth about where he is staying but instead told them that he was with her. I don't understand how a person can lie like that just to get extra money each month.
bambismom
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Whoa, totally, he should not be paying child support if his son lives with him. 

Quoting Tay1977: When I say he is not working I mean he has no job at all. He did find one but only lasted two cause the owner wanted someone else with more experience. I'm praying he gets this other job that a classmate told him about. What surprised me today is that while I am at work he is at the family courthouse telling them that his son(my stepson) has been living with us for the past four years. Plus we have proof. I pray that they can stop taking child support from him. Which we tried to get my stepson's birth mom to tell the truth about where he is staying but instead told them that he was with her. I don't understand how a person can lie like that just to get extra money each month.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 5:11 PM

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)