Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

What kind of a day did you have?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:49 PM
  • 19 Replies

Was it good, bad or just okay?      Mine was just okay.

by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMackiesgg
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Mine was ok. Some parts better some parts worse.

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
hi hun...we're maintaining..i call it...hot..hot...get up by 4am.

2 big coffees...out looking at stars with dogs on laps..pillows...by 8am...outing @ creekside shady trail for dogs...back home for breakfast...outside...down to the shady hole here..
til...12..noon.
we have the same routine..
everyday..
no changes...we've adapted...accepted
so...okay
leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:30 PM
It was OK. It was a sad day at work, it was the last day for one of my friends.
bambismom
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:47 PM

UGHH..why are you up at 4 AM?  Can't sleep or you just like getting up early? 

Quoting happyolechimp: hi hun...we're maintaining..i call it...hot..hot...get up by 4am. 2 big coffees...out looking at stars with dogs on laps..pillows...by 8am...outing @ creekside shady trail for dogs...back home for breakfast...outside...down to the shady hole here.. til...12..noon. we have the same routine.. everyday.. no changes...we've adapted...accepted so...okay

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:38 AM

just ok. i really  miss the boys since they started back to school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 23, 2014 at 4:23 AM
Over all it was ok. Ups and downs like normal. I had to work today which stunk and I am missing my kids, but my bf actually talked to me today (we usually work opposite shifts and don't get to see/talk to eachother much)
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 9:34 AM

My day was good

Tracys2
by on Aug. 23, 2014 at 9:41 AM

It started out slow and icky and could not banish some negative thinking while mowing the lawn, but the sun and exercise was good. It was really hot.

Making copies was really wonderful. I got to help some teachers and see people I know from last year, and they were all smiling and nice and running around like crazy (last prep day), so it was fun to be in that environment and not alone. I like feeling helpful and seeing my people after the isolation of Summer.

Home wasn't so positive. I didn't get my work done here and was going to work after the kids were in bed, but husband was playing a really loud video game so I couldn't :-/

Still, I was tired that evening, and being honestly tired, not depression-tired, was good.

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
well...after 40 some years of it..ya'd think...enuff already...hubbys retired since june...we could sleep in...eazy...but...
we got dawgs...!
3 of em...little ones...
we take them on an outing everyday...around 7am...
it just takes us that long ta get cranked.. =-O

Quoting bambismom:

Quoting happyolechimp: hi hun...we're maintaining..i call it...hot..hot...get up by 4am. 2 big coffees...out looking at stars with dogs on laps..pillows...by 8am...outing @ creekside shady trail for dogs...back home for breakfast...outside...down to the shady hole here.. til...12..noon. we have the same routine.. everyday.. no changes...we've adapted...accepted so...okay

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Quoting happyolechimp: well...after 40 some years of it..ya'd think...enuff already...hubbys retired since june...we could sleep in...eazy...but... we got dawgs...! 3 of em...little ones... we take them on an outing everyday...around 7am... it just takes us that long ta get cranked.. =-O
Quoting bambismom:

I would love to see some pictures of your dogs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)