Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Proud of brother in law.

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 1:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
So we ran into one of my brother-in-laws (Danny)at the store today (haven't seen him in about a year if not more) and we got to talking (we miss him a lot but haven't talked because he doesn't have a phone and we didn't know where he lived). Well turns out that my mil and fil had kicked him and his brother out so my a**hole bil could move in with his wife and daughter (that bil was kicked out for hitting mil when he lived with her the first time). Apparently since Danny and his brother got kicked out no one in the family (at least that part) has talked to him or even acknowledged him. He said that they hate him and will not talk to him because he has his life straight. Which is something I totally believe. They barely talk to us because we aren't doing stupid crap. Well Danny who is jus over 18 is no longer doing drugs, working hard, and has a place of his own. I am VERY proud of him since his mother (not my mil different person) and his father (my fil) are both not so great parents. And the entire family has a long history of drug use and abuse and violence. I couldn't be happier that he has his life straight at 18.
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bambismom
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:10 AM

That's great that he is straightening his life out. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:18 AM

I know that you are so proud of him! That is wonderful!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:39 AM

that's awesome that he is doing so well

MissMackiesgg
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:45 AM

clapping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN