Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can you help me understand this

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM
  • 11 Replies

I wrote a post on my facebook asking my friends not to think badly of my stbex and then he blocked me. I just don't understand why that would upset him. I hope someone can explain this to me.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AussieSnowGirl
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I am a neophyte on anagrams - what is stbex?

AshM2010
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM

My soon to be ex husband

Quoting AussieSnowGirl:

AussieSnowGirl
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Ah, gotcha ya. Maybe he is upest because he doesn't want social media involved - have you asked him? Are you on good terms with him?

Quoting AshM2010:

My soon to be ex husband

Quoting AussieSnowGirl:

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:08 AM
I would just ask him about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I don't understand why people put so much personal stuff on Facebook. Delete that post and tell him you're sorry. NO personal stuff on Facebook! !
AshM2010
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:38 PM

You gus t way to much personal stuff on facebook thats why i'm not going to use it anymore. I guess thats probaly why he got mad. when he talks to me again i will ask him were not really on good terms. I'm trying but i keep messing up. stupid stuff like this.

AussieSnowGirl
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Don't beat yourself up about this, your intentions were good. You know now that social media could be damaging - we are all guilty of it at one point :)

Quoting AshM2010:

You gus t way to much personal stuff on facebook thats why i'm not going to use it anymore. I guess thats probaly why he got mad. when he talks to me again i will ask him were not really on good terms. I'm trying but i keep messing up. stupid stuff like this.

MissMackiesgg
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:51 PM

It lets everyone knows that he is the problem.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:58 AM

I think from now on leave things about the two of you off of FB.

bambismom
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Yes, social media can be very damaging.  Had somebody already said something about him?  If they don't then you don't need to defend him.  Divorces suck and things like facebook can complicate things.  My son never spoke about his divorce on facebook but has been hurt by things his ex has posted. (new boyfriend!)  He unfriended her but still wants to go there to see pics of his daughter and it hurts hiim when he sees other things.  Nobody ever knows the rights and wrongs of going through a divorce, do the best you can.  hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)