Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

humpty dumpty syndrome

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
describes me..today..he's always there ..trying to sit back on the wall..climbing up..broken glued pieces..fall to the ground..he picks up the larger pieces..trying to stick them back..to cover the deep scars..and keep the insides from oozing out.
no one ventures to help him...or hand him one of the pieces so that he doesn't have to slide back down to retrieve it.
most people are just oblivious to his plight..
but there's a few that demand he get off there &clean up that damn mess...they talk among themselves to go to town council to have that ugly egg to stay away from their wall.
so humpty climbs down.
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deltathree
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

so well said - hugs.....

leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs!
magmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Good explanation. Esp the part about the people who expect us to clean up and get over it.

Hoping things brighten again soon for you.
lots of love
happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:57 PM
thanx hon..I guess today bcause it's my husband's 62 b day..all the good things he did for his sons..over 30 some years..they can't even call him..I'm sad today..inside..not showing ..

Quoting magmommy: Good explanation. Esp the part about the people who expect us to clean up and get over it.

lots of love
bambismom
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Sorry you're feeling down.  hugging

Quoting happyolechimp: thanx gun..I guess today bcause it's my husband's 62 b day..all the good things he did for his sons..over 30 some years..they can't even call him..I'm sad today..inside..not showing ..
Quoting magmommy: Good explanation. Esp the part about the people who expect us to clean up and get over it. Hoping things brighten again soon for you. lots of love

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh hon, I'm so sorry his kids didn't call your husband. Try not to let it make you feel bad. Just enjoy this special day together. Do something extra special, just for both of you. Easier said then done, but you both shoould do it for both of your well being and happiness. I hope your hubby's birthday turns out a good and happy day, no matter what his kids do or don't do. 

That humpty dumpty I understand. Well put, but don't "step down". You sit where ever the heck you want to and hold up your head and remember the wonderful special fantastic person you are !!!  

hugging

Quoting happyolechimp: thanx gun..I guess today bcause it's my husband's 62 b day..all the good things he did for his sons..over 30 some years..they can't even call him..I'm sad today..inside..not showing ..
Quoting magmommy: Good explanation. Esp the part about the people who expect us to clean up and get over it. Hoping things brighten again soon for you. lots of love

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM
thanks Hon..just part of broken dreams..broken lives..

Quoting Seashell77:

Oh hon, I'm so sorry his kids didn't call your husband. Try not to let it make you feel bad. Just enjoy this special day together. Do something extra special, just for both of you. Easier said then done, but you both shoould do it for both of your well being and happiness. I hope your hubby's birthday turns out a good and happy day, no matter what his kids do or don't do. 

That humpty dumpty I understand. Well put, but don't "step down". You sit where ever the heck you want to and hold up your head and remember the wonderful special fantastic person you are !!!  

hugging

Quoting magmommy: Good explanation. Esp the part about the people who expect us to clean up and get over it.

lots of love

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:01 PM
I realize I wrote "gun" instead of hun..
:-)

Quoting bambismom:

Sorry you're feeling down.  hugging

MissMackiesgg
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

rhodaj
by rho on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm sorry you are feeling so bad today. I hope you feel better tomorrow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)