• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you going Black Friday shopping

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM
rho
  • 21 Replies

yes

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rhodaj
by rho on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:31 AM

I'm actually going to start Thursday night. My niece and me are going to take a nap after we eat and shop all night. Then go to breakfast and shop more

magmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
My husbands going to miss our family dinner because he has to go to work thurs early afternoon.he works retail. I dont mean to be rude. I just want you to consider that when people shop on thurs that means workers arent able to be with their families.

Quoting rhodaj:

I'm actually going to start Thursday night. My niece and me are going to take a nap after we eat and shop all night. Then go to breakfast and shop more

magmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Shopping on black fri is great! Tradition for some. My anxiety though makes it not worth it personally.
leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:41 AM
2 moms liked this

No way lol No deal is worth that drama

cricketdawn81
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:43 AM
I have to work Thursday from 430 pm to 100 am. I'm a CSM at Walmart. I'll probably shop a little on friday but I work 7 pm to 1230 am friday night so I'll need to sleep sometime. Lol
matreshka
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:49 AM
I think its pretty awful.
ashleighmama
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:52 AM

My hubby works at Walmart too, same hours as you too, but thankfully he's off on Thanksgiving, I feel so bad for those that can't celebrate with their family.

Quoting cricketdawn81: I have to work Thursday from 430 pm to 100 am. I'm a CSM at Walmart. I'll probably shop a little on friday but I work 7 pm to 1230 am friday night so I'll need to sleep sometime. Lol

ashleighmama
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:53 AM

I may go just to Walmart and Fred Meyers on friday, not on Thanksgiving. Where I live, these 2 stores aren't all that crowded on black friday, I live in a pretty small area.

luvmia
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Yes. I need a 4 in 1 printer badly.

luvmia
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Maybe you can hide the items you want and buy them  on your break.

Quoting cricketdawn81: I have to work Thursday from 430 pm to 100 am. I'm a CSM at Walmart. I'll probably shop a little on friday but I work 7 pm to 1230 am friday night so I'll need to sleep sometime. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)