• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for today?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:05 AM
  • 9 Replies

I have to get dinner going in the crockpot, checking out Chromebooks at Staples, school conferences and maybe a little online Christmas shopping. I should do some cleaning but don't think that's going to happen. I didn't get much sleep last night and will probably crash in the afternoon!

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:18 AM
I've also got to get my chicken going in the crockpot and that's about it. Hubby is going to the grocery store for me this evening so I don't have to do that. I might take a nap today because I got up at two am this morning. The weather is very pleasant here today so I might spend some time outside.
momwriter
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I had a bad night too. I only slept for 3 hours :( I'm sure I'll crash this afternoon.

Quoting lyrick24: I've also got to get my chicken going in the crockpot and that's about it. Hubby is going to the grocery store for me this evening so I don't have to do that. I might take a nap today because I got up at two am this morning. The weather is very pleasant here today so I might spend some time outside.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM

working until 2:30, then DD and I have chiropractor appointments

bambismom
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Cleaning bathrooms, then feed goats, shower, go to funeral for my best friend's mom, then work.  Come home and do laundry.  Tomorrow I have counseling and shopping, Wed. more cleaning, then my family comes. 

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:00 PM
we're in southwest Georgia..staying warm..
matreshka
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:30 PM
I got my aeeg put on. That took 2 hours at the hospital but I'm home with tons of electrodes and wires coming off my scalp. I'm supposed to take it easy so they can get a good reading.
momwriter
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:41 PM
What is an Aaeg? That sounds rough, sorry :(

Quoting matreshka: I got my aeeg put on. That took 2 hours at the hospital but I'm home with tons of electrodes and wires coming off my scalp. I'm supposed to take it easy so they can get a good reading.
matreshka
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Ambulatory electroencephalogram. Its for 48 hrs then I'll go back and get it removed.

Quoting momwriter: What is an Aaeg? That sounds rough, sorry :(

Quoting matreshka: I got my aeeg put on. That took 2 hours at the hospital but I'm home with tons of electrodes and wires coming off my scalp. I'm supposed to take it easy so they can get a good reading.
lucy164
by Peggy on Nov. 25, 2014 at 7:28 AM

my occupational therapist is coming this morning.  later I'm going to buy some Benadryl to help me sleep tonight.  I've only gotten 3 or 4 hours sleep for the last 4 days.  I'm getting physically sick from this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)