Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was Reading a Post

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:33 PM
rho
  • 19 Replies

Was reading a post and got very upset when I seen the op being attacked and cussed at.

This group is for support and help not to be attacked. We are all adults here. If you can't be nice or say something positive to help that person feel better please just skip it

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msharleyjr
by Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Wow so sorry this happened. That wasn't right at all .
ashleighmama
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:54 PM

in this group??

rhodaj
by rho on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Yes in this group. I always read all the replies to a post before I reply to it and I just couldn't believe it.

Quoting ashleighmama:

in this group??

ashleighmama
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I didn't see it, I would have reported it. This group is supposed to be a safe place. People that feel the need to cuss and attack need to move on. this isn't MC.

Quoting rhodaj:

Yes in this group. I always read all the replies to a post before I reply to it and I just couldn't believe it.

Quoting ashleighmama:

in this group??

rhodaj
by rho on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Thats why I did this post. I have had to do maybe 3 since the group has started so that isn't bad for as many people in here.

Quoting ashleighmama:

I didn't see it, I would have reported it. This group is supposed to be a safe place. People that feel the need to cuss and attack need to move on. this isn't MC.

Quoting rhodaj:

Quoting ashleighmama:

in this group??

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Oh no! I don't like to see that in this group
lucy164
by Peggy on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:27 PM

I didn't even see that.

bambismom
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Thanks Rho, for standing up for me.  I was wondering if she would come back with anything else.  Hopefully she is done now.  I am not sure what the purpose of that was, makes her feel better somehow, I suppose.  blowing kissesThanks for your support, it is much appreciated. 

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 21, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I am so sorry that happened to you. Unnecessary!
Minimonsters
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 1:35 AM
I just saw the posts bambismom, no need for abuse especially in a group for people suffering depression hope you didn't take her to heart big hugs xx
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)