Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vent.. i hate my Christmas

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:57 AM
  • 8 Replies
So this Christmas eve and Christmas so far i have ruin my family day. I cant believe for a little mistake i just mess up all for them, its just so dumb. I have always loved the holidays this is the only time i feel ok with me but this year is so different. I hold my tears as much as i could up until now that i cant stop crying I ended up cutting and i just hate this day i just became a perfect faker and liar of how i really felt in front of them. I just want to give up on this life im so tired i want out i feel i cant stand strong any longer. My depression, anxiety, and obsessions are driving me crazy and i dont seem to get better only worst. I want want a break in all of this😭
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lucy164
by Peggy on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Do you mean that you made a little mistake that's why you cut?  It's not really good for you to fake how you feel.  Could you call your therapist tomorrow and talk about all this?hugs

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:30 AM

are you seeing a therapist or a dr? are you on any medication for your anxiety or depression?hun, everybody makes mistakes. dont be so hard on yourself. i would notify my therapist or my dr as soon as possible and let them know how you are feeling. remember, holidays can sometimes be the hardest on us. if you are not seeing a dr or a therapist, then i would make an appt.

MissMackiesgg
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:21 AM

welcome{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

PogoPalOj
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Please go to http://www.dailystrength.org/ for support.  HUGS

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM

(((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Hugs! I'm sorry you're feeling so down :-(
teedaalee
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I'm so sorry Christmas was difficult for you. Feeling that way is such a hard thing deal with. Have you considered seeing a counselor? Sometimes things we go through are too difficult to take on alone. Seeing a counselor might be helpful to process some of the emotions you're feeling.

I don't know what your relationship with your parents look like, so I don't want to assume anything here. But, would you able to talk with them about the mistake you made? Maybe they don't see it the way you do? Sometimes it can be helpful to get a different perspective on our situations. I hope you're doing well today.

teedaalee0712

Dona127
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 7:57 PM

You are really too hard on yourself.  Everyone makes mistakes they them selfs do too.  There is no one in this world that does not except God.  Cutting yourself is a poor way of showing how you feel toward them.  If you have depression & anxiety go to your Doctor.  He will straighten your problem out so you'll feel better about yourself & life.

You are a good person.  Your just stuck in this cycle of life your going through which you can't get yourself out of.  Take a walk, enjoy a good book, do some cooking, visiting your friends or family, work on plants inside your home.  There is a million things to keep you busy instead of thinking about how you feel.   Your Doctor would want the same thing for you.  He wants you busy to take your thoughts in another direction.

HUGSgood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)