Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was everyone's Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:51 PM
  • 15 Replies

Did it turn out pretty much are you thought it would, or were there any extra good or extra bad experiences?  Mine was as I thought it would be except my DD gave me too many presents.

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Things went like I thought it would...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Mine was awful :(

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:53 PM
It was good, actually. It was a little questionable yesterday, but it turned out better than I thought.
TarheelWife
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Had a wonderful Christmas. Spent time with my family and then came home and relaxed.
happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:30 PM
I did not treat it as Christmas..I stayed away from any sentiment..I used to be so jolly..Burl Ives..holly jolly..
now I must be placid..bland..
much like a ghost of Christmas past..but I didn't fall into the black hole of depression.
I just floated over it.
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 26, 2014 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

i had a good christmas. got a lot of things i didnt expect but i didnt feel up to going to christmas breakfast with the family yesterday. i had been up half the night and i felt like taking a nap so that is what i done. they brought me a plate home. and it is just so hard for me to get around with not being able to walk good so i am hesitant to go places.

Minimonsters
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 4:16 AM
We had a nice time but I never have big expectations for chrsitmas kids are 4 and 2 so they compleatly believe the magic. Santa brought silly string and fake snow so the house is a riot, think I'll be cleaning this up til next year
matreshka
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a great day!

MissMackiesgg
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I can only walk or stand for short periods of time. If I am going to be out and about for longtime, I have a wheel chair that I have removed the footrests and can walk myself or let someone help me. I use iy in stores that do not have the carts for costomers. It is not something that care for all that much but now I can go to some the smaller cheaper stores and I do enjoy that. Don't let yourself become housebound.

And we are having our Christmas today along with my youngest grandgirl's bd party after lunch or whatever you want to call it.

Quoting lyrick24:

i had a good christmas. got a lot of things i didnt expect but i didnt feel up to going to christmas breakfast with the family yesterday. i had been up half the night and i felt like taking a nap so that is what i done. they brought me a plate home. and it is just so hard for me to get around with not being able to walk good so i am hesitant to go places.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:02 PM

It was nice - some worse than I expected....some better - at the end.

santa blue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)