Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a s***** week

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:05 PM
rho
  • 6 Replies

A firend that I have here on Cm that I am very close to her son was readmitted back to the hospital and had to have another brain surgery done to stop bleeding on the brain. That was on Christmas Eve. 

Christmas Day my best friend called to tell me that her niece that I have known since she was a new born had tried to commit suicide and is on life support. Well they are deciding when they are takinng her off because she has no brain waves.

So all I wanted to do on Christmas was cry but I couldn't. I had a house full of people and none of them could understand how I could be upset about someone I don't even know but through CM. They don't understand the bond that some of us get on here and that we had planned on meeting this summer. 

They could understand about my BFF's niece because we all grew up together so we have all been friends forever seeing each others children grow up.

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:50 PM
*hugs *
Seashell77
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:06 PM

hugs

I am so sorry you are having all this terrible loss now.  

luvmia
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Hugs. You have my empathy.

People don't understand that people can form bonds with other people online, in-person and writing each other. Until they experience it, it will seem weird to them and maybe even crazy.

I will keep your friends in my prayers.

lucy164
by Peggy on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:41 PM

So sorry.hugs

MissMackiesgg
by on Dec. 30, 2014 at 12:08 PM

A friend is a friend is a friend. What if that had been a pen pal that you had for years? Would you not feel upset for them?

captainjack
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 1:21 PM

So...sorry hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)