Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for New Year's?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:37 AM
  • 9 Replies

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Me, DD, and one of her friends are going to my boyfriends house to hang out and have pizza. I'm lucky if I'm awake at midnight lol

lucy164
by Peggy on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Just hang out with DH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Going out with my BF to a club with friends for drinks.  I won't be driving, but I will be drinking a lot.  I know that I will pay for it tomorrow with a big hang over, but my BF will take care of the kids and let me sleep it off.  He loves to see me crazy drunk having a good time.  I don't do it often.

momwriter
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:45 AM

We were invited to my sister's tonight but we are just staying in and grilling steak. We'll see family tomorrow at my other sister's house. My uncle will be making lobster!

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Hanging out with ds 12....

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Happy New Year 2015Enjoy ladies - whatever you're able to do!  I'm doing food & movies.

rhodaj
by rho on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Staying in. Hubby and me made some snacks to last till midnight. Bought a bottle of wine to toast in the New Year. I don't normally drink but I thought what the heck.  

Im going to work on CM for awhile tonight. I am behind in some of my groups.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2015 at 9:16 AM
Hadn't planned on being up but my grandson woke me up screaming with excitement when the ball dropped.
barfie
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 10:42 AM
We are going to move to the new house and get all settled in,it might take all year but that's OK we will not have the mold.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)