Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling random and alone

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
I feel completely out of place and alone. I've always felt like this even when I had friends. Mostly now I have aquaintances. Nobody seems to really get me. Dh certainly doesn't. Though he does appreciate I have interests differences different than his I guess.

I never really fit in and I totally gave up jn all that in middle school so thats not an issue but still, I'm very lonely and isolated feeling like no one gets me.
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luvmia
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Hugs. We are sisters of the same struggle. 

I have always felt like a square amongst circles and/or the odd duckling. Sigh. Even at work, I might have some laughs here and there with coworkers but I always remained on the outskirts of the groups. I have started accepting my "unique" status but it is extremely hard at times. Like you, I get very lonely and isolated because I am considered different and human beings have a tendency to not like what is considered outside the status quo. Sigh.

I also realize that if I should die today or tomorrow, I won't be missed nor would anyone notice if I was dead in my apartment until my body decaying gives off an odor. Oh well. It is what is. Part of being completely alone.

I pray for guidance and perseverance. And I hope the same for you. Hang in there.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I spend my days here at home alone,once everyone makes it out the day. So I understand loneliness.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2015 at 9:18 AM
I am one lonely soul also.
Pixiemaid
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 11:05 AM
I'm alone also
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 1, 2015 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
*hugs *

I feel alone a lot too. Even when I'm surrounded by people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)