Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know this sounds horrible . .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

But I really just wish that I were a nice, relaxed, dead body right now. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmia
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand and can relate. I feel like if I was in a dead state, I will not be plagued with my worries and the hardships in this world. I would be at peace and in a better place.

Don't worry. I am not suicidal nor am I contemplating it. So no need to be concerned.

matreshka
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:51 PM
I can also relate. I don't know you so I have no idea if you have a plan or if you are like me and this is a recurring thought you have.

If you have a plan or could possibly get impulsive call crisis or go to the er.

Over the past 2 days my thoughts have been morbid because I have been stressed and in a ton of physical pain.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Yeah, that's how I feel - I wouldn't have to worry and it would be peaceful.

Quoting luvmia:

I understand and can relate. I feel like if I was in a dead state, I will not be plagued with my worries and the hardships in this world. I would be at peace and in a better place.

Don't worry. I am not suicidal nor am I contemplating it. So no need to be concerned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:19 PM

It is a recurring thought; sometimes more often than others.  It's really strong right now because my husband lost his job (which we thought was secure) and we were already struggling as it was.  I don't have a specific plan right now, but I do have a letter ready if I decide to do something.  My life insurance would solve everything.  I am so overwhelmed.

Quoting matreshka: I can also relate. I don't know you so I have no idea if you have a plan or if you are like me and this is a recurring thought you have. If you have a plan or could possibly get impulsive call crisis or go to the er. Over the past 2 days my thoughts have been morbid because I have been stressed and in a ton of physical pain.

rhodaj
by rho on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:37 PM

I have the same feeling a lot of times. I'm no longer suicidal which is a good thing.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2015 at 9:10 AM
I have been having that feeling a lot lately. I am just so unhappy.
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 1, 2015 at 12:52 PM
*hugs *
barfie
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 1:37 PM
I feel that l have died but the pain that is all ways there reminds me I am a live. If I clean up the house it makes it whose my health problems makes me feel that I have no use.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2015 at 4:53 PM

I feel so bad because when I was hearing about the bodies being recovered on the Air Asia crash, I just felt jealous; I wish I were one of them (the bodies). 

Quoting rhodaj:

I have the same feeling a lot of times. I'm no longer suicidal which is a good thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 2, 2015 at 7:00 PM

i know the feeling. i dont feel suicidal. im just depressed and unhappy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)