Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm gonna go ahead and try to have a sense of humor about everything

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am very grateful I have day treatment to go to today.  I really cant handle anything else  blowing up in my face.

I really don't get life.  I don't get how absolutely cruel it can be.

I can't make sense of anything right now.

Once again, everything that I thought was - isn't.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:07 AM

i know i have felt like i just dont get life. i think it is hard and i find myself wondering if it is hard on everyone or if it is just hard on some. i wonder if i will ever get to a place of peace because i have been miserable for the last five years. i ask myself if i have to die to get peace or if i will even get it then.

lucy164
by Peggy on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:38 AM

I think that life is hard one everyone.  We all have ups and downs.  I'm not saying that life is fair.  It is not.  I guess that how we handle life's situations that defines who we are.  I have had a lot of downs lately and sometimes I accept them but other times I act like a 3 year old.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:53 AM

*hugs*

I'm here if you need to talk

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:16 PM

Sorry things are so tough on you right now.

SpiritFortress
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:52 PM

I'm glad you have day treatment today and hope it helps bring some clarity. (((hugs)))

luvmia
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 3:56 PM

You are one of the women here that I feel like has been looking into the window of my life. I feel EXACTLY the way you do. I have decided that I am not going to expect things to go well because that just sets me up to get my hopes up high to be let down. I just take life one second at a time and I don't do too much planning. I just deal with life as it comes. One of the good ladies I talk to gave me this great advice, "Don't fight life". And you know it makes a lot of sense. Sigh. It is what it is.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 12:26 PM

I hear ya....hugs....

captainjack
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Hugs so..sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)