Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just don't know what to do..

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:51 AM
  • 5 Replies
So I'm 22...I had my daughter when I was 19 and am currently 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. Both are with the same father who I've been in and out of a relationship with for the past 5 years...after how bad things got between us you would think that I would be glad to get away but the truth is I am falling apart. I had to move in with my mother who is difficult to get along with at times and hates him with a fiery passion, and little sister (8) who can never seem to get along with my 3 year old...the whining and constant yelling and arguing between them gets to me enough being pregnant and on edge all ready and on top of it all I'm still head over heels of my ex whose been talking to me lately like we used to when we were doing good...he tells me he loves me and we will try again soon bcs we both want our family together and we both know eachother better than anyone...But even though he tells me he loves me and all these things I know deep down he's seeing and talking and probably sleeping with girls throughout it all....I have no friends where I live at all...my mom's all I have and we hardly agree on anything...I just know whenever he doesn't respond to me he's probably doing something that would break my heart if I knew but the fact is I cannot move past him...I see myself with him and only him and I can't even talk to people that even now show me interest bcs all I want is him...and the worst to me is now that I'm gone he has very little responsibility..I have our daughter, I'm pregnant and clearly not going to be looking g for a relationship or anything like that and he's got plenty of money now..no one he doesn't want to know has any idea he has another child on the way and I just feel so played by the one person I fell in real love with in my life. I can't look at my daughter with out seeing him..and now that I'm pregnant I can't even look at myself witho it seeing him..I'm so broken inside right now I don't know how to handle myself..I have no motivation during the day to do anything..I get so aggravated with my daughter so easily now that it upsets me, and I am more sensitive than ever before. Even now I'm crying hysterically bcs i texted him telling him that I felt stupid now for continuing to talk to him the way I have when he's clearly not in this as while heartedly as me and I still got no repose and he's forwarded my call..I know I've only been hurting myself but I'm so much happier when we are talking than trying to be okay with this breakup..it's far worse this time for me bcs he was with me through out my entire first pregnancy and now woth our second he's sleeping around not calling his daughter and he's just not here for me anymore when he promised he always would be...it's just don't want to hurt over him anymore bcs i know it's not worth it but I am truly miserable right now and feel so alone in this world...I'm sick of being told to just get over him and to cheer up bcs it's not that easy at all and I'm really really struggling.
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Unfortunately it is going to just take time to get over him. Your head is telling you one thing while your heart is telling you another. It doesn't sound like he is good for you. You don't want to have to be with someone who is going to cheat on you. It will only cause you more heartache and you deserve better than that for yourself and your kids.
matreshka
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:53 AM
2 moms liked this

I would look into getting some sort of subisidized housing for you and your kids ONLY. get away from everyone else and take time to heal from this man.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Sometime people never get over a person they are in love with. In time you accept how things are and you move on with your life

MissMackiesgg
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the ladies above. I still care deeply about my ex, but I know that it will not go anywhere. It has gotten a lot easier to deal with over tie.

CoralEmber
by on Feb. 21, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Thanks ladies it's nice to know that other women still feel that deep attachment to there BD's...it has been getting easier I've just tried to keep myself busy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)