Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ready to go to my ex's house........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
24 hrs ago(yes yesterday) i was diagnosed with hpv. I found out because i went for a regular check up at my pcp. I was healthy and clean before then with the exception of having bronchitis.

My kids dad gave it to me........i'm still in shock and want to do damage to him and his wife which is where he got it from. It makes my stomach hurt and i have a nasty yellow/reddish discharge that smells horrible sad part is there is nothing i can do to get rid of it I have to live with this shit for the rest of MY LIFE.

Yes it goes away but it will remain in MY body dormant forever. I'm so upset i want to go to his house and beat the crap out of them. I wanted at least one more child after i got myself together. Thats not going to happen because my ex didn't tell me a damn thing. Time to get a hysterectomy and let go of having one more child.

I don't want my next child having to carry the sti because of me. My ex knew he had it and never told me. I'm pissed!

I have a follow up with a np at my pcp to ask questions. I'm so livid and want him to pay. This opens the door for me to catch aids/hiv and i'm incredibly scared.

Anyone here have it?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graybealgirl
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:17 AM
Yes very painful. But How do you know he gave it to you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Actually the female body does shed it and you will be rid of it, and it does not consist of the discharge you are talking about. Are you sure you dont have something else?

matreshka
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:40 PM
80% of humanity has or has had hpv. It mostly goes away on its own. If they caught it on a screen then they give you meds and it goes away and you're fine. it doesn't cause a discharge or anything else you are talking about. Are you sure you have hpv?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 5:49 PM
As of last year i was sti/std free i had a pap when ds was a few months old. Ex told me he has it after he slept with me via text because one of my brothers friends posted a picture of him and our kids together on fb.

I went and got tested at my pcp last monday last tuesday he texted me and said if i said anything else on the internet he'd tell everyone i gave him herpes.

I didn't know i had anything until yesterday when my pcp called me to tell me the cells in my cervix were abnormal and they told me i have hpv........i knew something was wrong because my body felt off i just didn't know what.

They gave me one pill no other meds and said i need to be checked in a year. That pill was for yeast found in my body

Quoting graybealgirl: Yes very painful. But How do you know he gave it to you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM
They told me hpv when they called yesterday. It they said it takes two years to go away and refuse to give me a shot for it i'm 28 so i doubt the shot would work on me.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Actually the female body does shed it and you will be rid of it, and it does not consist of the discharge you are talking about. Are you sure you dont have something else?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:56 PM
Take a deep breath and dont do anything. Your emotions are running high and id hate to see you act on impulse. More of us than not have hpv, im sure its a surprise to you. Its not a death sentence though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 6:02 PM
I'm so pissed at him he left me with something i can't get rid of for two years and i could end up with cervical cancer because of it, not to mention hiv/aids i'm scared ashamed upset confused and feeling alone.

I told my mom it can cause cancer and she got so quiet i thought she dropped the phone.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Take a deep breath and dont do anything. Your emotions are running high and id hate to see you act on impulse. More of us than not have hpv, im sure its a surprise to you. Its not a death sentence though.
lucy164
by Peggy on May. 5, 2015 at 6:25 PM

sorry to hear this.hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 6:28 PM
Did he cheat on his wife with you ???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 6:43 PM
Yep while i'm suffering like this his pockets will suffer........karma hit us both she couldn't hit me financially but she hit me in other ways.

I owned up to my part in the mistake creating ds he refuses and even denied ds. I'm doing my best while he thinks it's ok to walk away from our kids.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Did he cheat on his wife with you ???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)