Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so glad I stopped going....

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
to my therapist. smh.

I received a phone call from a lady with the Medicaid Fraud Prevention unit wanting to know if I received services from the office she works in. I affirmed and she asked if she could come to my home to show me documents of her investigation so I could be convinced of who she is and what is going on. I got her name again and her number and told her I will call her back. smh Wow.

After thinking about it, I realize that when my then-therapist told me they have ways of working around medical assistance if my insurance ran out, that what she was talking about is possibly illegal. Nonetheless, I am glad I dodged the bullet.

by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMackiesgg
by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:56 PM

good

matreshka
by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:09 PM
Wow. People like that need to be stopped. They are professional abusers preying upon people seeking help.
happyolechimp
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
good gracious..as if you haven't had enough already...you never know who's doing what..
zboys
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Whew!  Glad you got out.

bambismom
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:38 PM

My son's allergist, who we really liked, did all kinds of crazy shit and got his license revoked.  It really sucked because he had to get a new allergist, and they are hard to find.  He ended up not being able to get his allergy shots for two months and felt so miserable.  He had to start all over with shots and had to get 7 in one day, poor baby! 

diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow!
diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Quoting happyolechimp: good gracious..as if you haven't had enough already...you never know who's doing what..
diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:41 PM
Oh no!
I hope this new one is a keeper.

Quoting bambismom:

My son's allergist, who we really liked, did all kinds of crazy shit and got his license revoked.  It really sucked because he had to get a new allergist, and they are hard to find.  He ended up not being able to get his allergy shots for two months and felt so miserable.  He had to start all over with shots and had to get 7 in one day, poor baby! 

bambismom
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2015 at 9:13 AM

I know, I felt so bad for him.  I went with to the appointment where he had to get the 7 shots, every half hour, because they said he would be really tired and maybe not feeling well when he was done so I drove him home.  He did really, good, just tired.  He's tough!  The allergist came and talked with him when he was done with the shots, she seems good, but we REALLY liked that other guy too and look what happened! 

Quoting diaperstodating: Oh no! I hope this new one is a keeper.
Quoting bambismom:

Seashell77
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2015 at 12:26 PM

I am glad you are switching from that not so good therapist to a better one. I'm sorry you are going through all this, but don't give up. There are lots of good therapist out there and I hope you will have a much better one soon. Hang in there......it'll get better. hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)