• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So so Sad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I don't know what to do: I am falling apart. The man I was supposed to marry is gone. He is the father of my 2 children and would have been the father of our new babies but I lost them...I am drowning. I have so much going on, I need to leave my house because I can't afford it anymore, my daycare quit on me suddenly and I have no one to watch our girls. I have until the 1st to move out and my only option is to move out of state and I miss him so bad...I wish he cared still. My whole family wants me away from him but I love him and leaving feels like it will destroy me even though he already left me. I am pathetic. :(
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 1:45 AM

He ran out and left u with the bills.

Please judge this man by his ACTIONS. Not by what he says or how you dream the relationship could be. 

You are worthy of more. And somehow you will survive. 

lyrick24
by Group Admin on May. 17, 2015 at 5:15 AM
3 moms liked this
You are not pathetic because you care but you do have to move on. I think the move back to family will be a good thing. Don't try and chase him, you will only get hurt deeper. As much as we would like to think with our hearts, we can't. You have to follow your mind and get you and your kids out of a bad situation.
lucy164
by Peggy on May. 17, 2015 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't want a man who treated me that way.  I would go and live near my family. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 4:38 PM
He just told me his new girlfriend is pregnant....he doesn't even take care of the ones we have AND begged me to abort our new babies before I lost them....I feel like shit

Quoting lyrick24: You are not pathetic because you care but you do have to move on. I think the move back to family will be a good thing. Don't try and chase him, you will only get hurt deeper. As much as we would like to think with our hearts, we can't. You have to follow your mind and get you and your kids out of a bad situation.
bambismom
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:58 PM

I am so sorry your bf is being such an idiot.  I can't believe he told you to abort the babies and I am so sorry that you lost them.  I agree with your family, you are better off without him, and you are lucky you have their support.  My son went through a divorce last year and it took him a long time to realize he was better off without her, but he did.  (We kept telling him but he was in too much pain to see it)  im sorryHe knows it wasn't meant to be, and he has found somebody better.  (((((((HUGS))))))))

captainjack
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so...sorry can you go to the state and ask them for some help.  You need to stay strong for your kids.  hugs

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't know what to do: I am falling apart. The man I was supposed to marry is gone. He is the father of my 2 children and would have been the father of our new babies but I lost them...I am drowning. I have so much going on, I need to leave my house because I can't afford it anymore, my daycare quit on me suddenly and I have no one to watch our girls. I have until the 1st to move out and my only option is to move out of state and I miss him so bad...I wish he cared still. My whole family wants me away from him but I love him and leaving feels like it will destroy me even though he already left me. I am pathetic. :(

RandomAnon
by on May. 18, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I think moving back with family could really help you.  I can see that you have a lot on your plate right now and some extra help would be wonderful.  Let your family help you while you work on moving on from your previous relationship.  Based upon what you have said, this man moved on a long time ago and that's ok because there are a lot of better men out there for you.  I would try and look at this as a new beginning!  Hugs to you.

Minimonsters
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2015 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree you should be close to your family to get their support. I know you feel hopeless just now but you can be strong for your girls. You deserve someone who treats you well x
magmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Lean on your family for support. Sounds like they love you! I can't imagine the hurt and sadness you feel. Go home and let them love you and help you heal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)