Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honestly why?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Why is my SO child so agressive, he Hurts people on purpose cause he's mad he can't get his way he will hurt small animals and laugh about it when he knows it's not okay and nothing works, punishment only leads to him throwing shit at me or worse and I am pregnant! So thinks he will be okay with a new born in the house but if he's okay with trying to hurt the kitten what the fuck do you think he will do to a new born?!

Update-

Today SO snapped at me saying I just bitch and complain and I don't do anything (food shopping cleaning ecy) well I told him I can't go shopping with my looks and since he never wants to let me have the credit card OR food stamp card it would be hard and I do clean! But again we live with his mother and I can clean the house 10x and still find it dirty because SO sosters have no respect and neither does anyone else. So I up and left today and went to a friends he got mad cause I left him to care for his son who's out of control
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
captainjack
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

call the cops on him and get a restraining order.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why is my SO child so agressive, he Hurts people on purpose cause he's mad he can't get his way he will hurt small animals and laugh about it when he knows it's not okay and nothing works, punishment only leads to him throwing shit at me or worse and I am pregnant! So thinks he will be okay with a new born in the house but if he's okay with trying to hurt the kitten what the fuck do you think he will do to a new born?!

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:37 PM

How old is he? Sounds like he needs some professional help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:03 PM
He turns four in a week... Everyone says he's only in a faze but I know this isn't a faze he knows it's not good he knows he gets in trouble.

Quoting gonecrazi:

How old is he? Sounds like he needs some professional help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:41 PM

Sounds to me like he needs better punishment. I wouldn't put up with that. What does his father do? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2015 at 1:46 AM
It's only a faze and that he will grow out of it...

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Sounds to me like he needs better punishment. I wouldn't put up with that. What does his father do? 

Memere60
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 8:08 AM

You posted this before, right? You were thinking of going to CA. 

You HAVE to take care of yourself and your baby. 

This isn't a phase. My 4 year old grandson never acted like this, and he is a very active little kid. Even with my dog, if he gets too aggressive with him, the worst thing he does is try to hug him too hard. 

Pis this little boy actually throwing 'shit' on you?

You know he needs professional help, and he needs a LOT of love and care. He's not getting that right now, and your SO (and the child's bio mother) is not doing his part. Also, you are living with your SO other's family, aren't you? They are a horrible example of grandparents. And aren't they treating you like a dog?

Please do something now for yourself, and then you can try to figure something out with this child. I feel terrible for him, but something is really wrong, and you are in no position help this poor little kid right now. His father and mother should be ashamed of themselves :(

P.S. Forgive me if you aren't the person I'm thinking of. But either way, my advice to you is the same.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Aug. 9, 2015 at 11:08 AM
I agree with memere.this boy needs professional help. It is said that serial killers start out by killing animals so something is defiantly wrong. Get the heck away from all of them and worry about your baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2015 at 12:24 PM
I am she and I feel like a bitch for just up and leaving a child who needs help

Quoting Memere60:

This isn't a phase. My 4 year old grandson never acted like this, and he is a very active little kid. Even with my dog, if he gets too aggressive with him, the worst thing he does is try to hug him too hard. 

You know he needs professional help, and he needs a LOT of love and care. He's not getting that right now, and your SO (and the child's bio mother) is not doing his part. Also, you are living with your SO other's family, aren't you? They are a horrible example of grandparents. And aren't they treating you like a dog?

Please do something now for yourself, and then you can try to figure something out with this child. I feel terrible for him, but something is really wrong, and you are in no position help this poor little kid right now. His father and mother should be ashamed of themselves :(

P.S. Forgive me if you aren't the person I'm thinking of. But either way, my advice to you is the same.

Memere60
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 1:58 PM

I'm sure you do feel terrible about the idea of leaving, but he needs long term help, and you are not able to give that to him now because of your pregnancy. If he is physically hurting you, I think you need to keep yourself safe. None of the other adults are helping you with this child.

Someone might come back with a reply of, "He's only 3", but I just had my 4 year old grandson overnight, and he tackled me while we were playing, just sitting on the couch! He wasn't angry, just playing too roughly. He stopped when I told him to. 

You are going to need a child psychologist and a Super Nanny person to help you get this child under control (and healed up emotionally). It doesn't sound like you're able to do that at this time. 

I'm just going to add one more thought here....if the child is constantly hurting you physically, how long do you think it will be before you finally snap and hurt HIM? I think CPS needs to get involved. He's in a horrible environment, you are the only one who is trying to help him, and you're not physically able to. 

I don't suppose there is a halfway decent grandparent available, who can bring him into a calm environment. Or a family member who understands troubled children.....

You are the opposite of a bitch...you are wonderful for caring about this little boy. You have a big heart :)giving heart

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am she and I feel like a bitch for just up and leaving a child who needs help
Quoting Memere60:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Again, what does his father do? 

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's only a faze and that he will grow out of it...
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)