Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last night was horrible and feel worthless

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:01 AM
  • 6 Replies

I feel like the only time I ever come on CM is when there is something wrong. But I feel like I have nobody else to talk to. 

Last night DH and I got into a huge argument. Long story short, I told him that I am lonely and feel like we aren't a family because he doesn't spend time with me and our kids. All he does is play his video games. Plus he doesn't do anything around the house. His response was if I'm not working I need to keep up with the house. Which is all fine and dandy but he doesn't help keep the house clean. He leaves his stuff around and expects me to clean up after him. He basically called me a liar because of an event I remember and he doesn't remember it so it didn't happen. I told him he isn't parent material and that if he didn't want to be a parent then he should have told me when I asked him when I found out I was pregnant with our DD. I also told him that is more of an older sibling to our kids rather than a father.

Well apparently that pissed him off and he chose to sleep in the living room. After two hours of crying my eyes out, he came back into the bedroom and told me to apologize. I did just to make things better for him and now I feel like an idiot. I want to cry, punch something, yell, scream...I took my trazodone last night to help me sleep and woke up feeling like a zombie. 

I have been calling doctors left and right and I'm not getting any calls back. I'm not sure how much longer I can handle not seeing someone. 

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ElvinCephalopod
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:37 PM

have you tried your local county mental health clinic?

5kidzzz
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:41 PM
What is your illness? Can you get a break like a girls night or weekend at your moms?
happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:52 PM
Sounds like he gets to do what he wants and if you don't like it he blames you.
Fix out a weekly statement for everything you do at his house...childcare...cleaning...laundry....meals...etc.
Let's see who's zooming who!
lucy164
by Peggy on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:24 PM

Aski if you can be put on the doctor's cancellation list.  You might get in a lot faster.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Oct. 9, 2015 at 11:40 AM

a lot of your problems might be situational. if i had to live with a man like that, i would probably need to see somebody too. i know it must be very frustrating. i cant believe he wanted you to apologize to him. i wouldnt have done it. he could have just slept on the couch and i would have been peaceful in my bed.

MissMackiesgg
by on Oct. 10, 2015 at 2:49 PM

I would not be picking up after him. I would do everything else and leave his sh** lay there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)