Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when you have nothing to live for

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Oh god, I'm embarrassed. I feel like i have nothing to live for. When my 9 year old isn't home, i sleep. He'll be home in 10 minutes and i just woke up 5 minutes ago.

I know i shouldn't sleep when he's at school but i have nothing to do when he's gone. Idk WHAT to do. I don't want to walk, don't want to go outside, don't want to watch tv, don't need to clean, no errands.

My therapy appt is next wed, and i have a doctors appt next Friday. I'm going to ask about anti depressants. But in the mean time, I'm getting worse.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:55 PM
Well hon don't beat yourself up for it...too bad we all don't have perfect lives.....just hug that boy...thAt's all him and you need right now
lucy164
by Peggy on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:20 PM

What about doing some volunteer work while he is in school?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't wait until tomorrow night. Then i don't have to send him to school for 2 days lol i just hope this weekend will snap me out of this mood.

Quoting happyolechimp: Well hon don't beat yourself up for it...too bad we all don't have perfect lives.....just hug that boy...thAt's all him and you need right now
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:33 PM
It's things that i need to look into, esp volunteer at the library. But it's a matter of having no desire or will power to do it. Even going out for lunch by myself or the movies alone- i have no desire to leave my bed.

Quoting lucy164:

lucy164
by Peggy on Oct. 9, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Just put one foot in front of the other and walk out that door. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's things that i need to look into, esp volunteer at the library. But it's a matter of having no desire or will power to do it. Even going out for lunch by myself or the movies alone- i have no desire to leave my bed.
Quoting lucy164:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)