Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depressed :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I am so depressed....I am currently on depression medication but its not helping, I am hoping my doctor calls me back today but I am doubtful about that....I hate feeling helpless :(

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Seashell77
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:05 PM

I feel for you. Been there too. I sure hope your doctor calls you back shortly. Meanwhile try to do stuff you know lifts your mood. Even something as simple as an uplifting TV show or a little walk outside. Do nice something just for you !hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:03 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I get very limited help from medication. I understand the frustration. Hugs.

lenabebe03
by New Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 2:47 AM

I am coming to terms with being depressed. Because there so many beautiful blessings in my life it was hard for me to see through that and really help the dark and ugly parts of it. I am at a loss as to how to fix it but I am determined to do so. I am fearful of pills. I am scared of side effects only to find that they may not help. :(

I hope your doctor is able to reccommend something for you soon :)

lucy164
by Peggy on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:09 PM

I hope your doctor quickly returns your call and that he will help you out.  HUGS

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Oct. 31, 2015 at 4:04 AM

if your dr does not call you back, then you keep calling him. how long have you been on your medicine? if youve been taking it for a long time, it might not be effective anymore and you need something new. if you have just started on it, you might need to give it longer to work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2015 at 6:05 AM
She didn't call back and now I'm stuck over the weekend. I've been on this dose about four months. I plan on calling again Monday..

Quoting lyrick24:

if your dr does not call you back, then you keep calling him. how long have you been on your medicine? if youve been taking it for a long time, it might not be effective anymore and you need something new. if you have just started on it, you might need to give it longer to work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)