Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so depressed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

All I've done today is cry....we have to deal with a GAL now (if my ex filled out the paper he was told to fill out).  My 14 year old got suspended this morning for getting into a fight (she's already on probation).  I've been yelled at twice today already and I am over it!  My ex and his wife is saying that they are hiring a PI.  I cannot deal with anymore and my therapist (isn't in as usual)!  I'm tired of being blown off and there is only 2 other places that take my insurance and guess what?  There wait list is 6 months or more....I cannot wait. 

crying

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:37 PM

(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Mar. 31, 2016 at 3:39 AM

are you seeing your therapist on a regular basis or do you just make an appt when needed. i would set up weekly appointments with him/ her so i knew i wouldnt have to wait too long.

Memere60
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:11 AM

Could you go to your primary care doctor?

Years ago, when I was falling apart because of the stress in my life, my primary care doctor put me on an antidepressant. It didn't help me immediately, but within a couple of weeks I started to feel better. Sometimes just knowing that you are doing something to help yourself, you can cope with life until the medication starts to work. 

Also, is your ex the biological father of your 14 year old? If he is, he should be stepping up to help you with that situation. 

Why is your ex hiring a PI? 

Try to hold on.......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2016 at 8:21 AM

She only sees patients once every 2 weeks, if you have to miss or if she cancels on you then you have to wait another 2 weeks to see her (total a month)

Quoting lyrick24:

are you seeing your therapist on a regular basis or do you just make an appt when needed. i would set up weekly appointments with him/ her so i knew i wouldnt have to wait too long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2016 at 8:26 AM

No she doesn't do medication for depression and stuff, I already asked about a month ago.  Yes he is BUT he is only allowed limited contact with our children (text message) as they they don't want to see him.  Because he is mad because the girls do NOT want to see him, the judge is supposed to be appointing a GAL for the girls and I hopeful I will end with sole custody of both children.  

Quoting Memere60:

Could you go to your primary care doctor?

Years ago, when I was falling apart because of the stress in my life, my primary care doctor put me on an antidepressant. It didn't help me immediately, but within a couple of weeks I started to feel better. Sometimes just knowing that you are doing something to help yourself, you can cope with life until the medication starts to work. 

Also, is your ex the biological father of your 14 year old? If he is, he should be stepping up to help you with that situation. 

Why is your ex hiring a PI? 

Try to hold on.......

raccoonsrme
by Member on Apr. 1, 2016 at 11:02 AM

AW, you are having a bad day, I'm so sorry your day is messed up. (((HUGS)))

Don't you have anyone you can call and talk to? It's just so difficult when everything seems to go swrong and you can't get in touch with your doctor. I hate those clinics that will only let you see their doctors every two weeks. I know here they have emergency clinics that you can just walk in and see someone. Try seeing if there's a medical helpline you can call. Like a suicide line, but when your depressed but not quite suicidel. Unless you are suicidel right now, then call either the suicide hotline or 911. But try to find someone to talk to, even if it's a friend or family member that can  help you keep your mind off your problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)