Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seperation:(

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:19 AM
  • 12 Replies
Hello well this is the first time I'm sharing my story online so I'm sorry if it might be a little long. Well on March 31st my hubby left us after we had a big fight that blew up. He left said some things that were hurtful but he does that when he's really upset. We hAve been struggling finicially for a few years,now and I know that was most of our fights. Plus the kids has been stressing him out alot lately too. I think he's got some troubles learning and dealing with my daughters server behavioral problems. We have mainly been only communicating for when we drop off and pick our son up. I've had depression for many years now so this is really horrible for me right now. I've lost so much weight because I can barely eat. But the only thing that's keeping me more in the positive is the last few times we had a good drop off we kissed,hug and he said I love you too. First time we had that interaction since he left.
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Memere60
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:10 PM

I hope you can work things out. Are you getting any help from your family? ❤️

kandi2100
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom and step dad is helping as much as they can right now. I've got appointments coming up to help me with bills,and food assistance,and I'm hoping they accept my daughter for her ssi. Thank you. I'm hoping that everything works out for us too I'm hoping he's just needing some time away....
lucy164
by Peggy on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:58 PM

I'm so sorry that you have been going through all this.  Would he go for counselling with you?  Are you on antidepressants right now?

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:41 PM

check with your local mental health and see if they can offer you some free counseling. they might be able to hook you up with some free meds for depression. i hope you can work things out with your husband. youre right, he might just need some time away.

kandi2100
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:34 PM
I'm keeping positive on our few good days that we have had. I am on medication right now but don't seem to be doing real good been like that though before he even left. I love him more then anything and he knows it. He knows that I want to work out our marriage and have our family back together. But I will give him time if that's what he needs. Thanks for listening girls
Amaze1
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 5:47 AM

I'm sorry you are going through this. My prayers are with you and your family. Hope things get better soon. Hugs!

zboys
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:08 PM
I hope you can work things out and that things get better for you and your family.
kandi2100
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks girls we had another pretty good day today and we kissed and said i love you. he hugged my oldest daughter and kissed her forehead and said i miss you guys too and took the pictures that they made him. im hoping he just needs time and things get back to normal asap. im just having possitive thoughts since we had some good days lately.

Serenity7
by on Apr. 14, 2016 at 2:21 PM

(((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))

kandi2100
by Member on Jul. 16, 2016 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Well update!! Things are going great now were back together and recently got us a house together. So happy things worked out thanks everyone!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)