Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you be able to survive a natural disaster

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:53 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I might be able to survive earthquakes, floods, mud slides, I don't think that I would survive tornadoes, hurricanes, volcanoes, fire. only because I wouldn't know what to do. where I'm at we get earthquake nothing big, floods done it before, mudslides we get them. I'm just not near them. fires we get them, but luckily wildfires are never near me
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I have survived a natural disaster. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I lived through Hurricane Katrina. Contrary to popular belief the Mississippi Gulf Coast was hit extremely hard. We were without power for about 3 weeks and water for about a month. It took almost 4 months to get the damage to our house fixed and we were lucky. It has been 10 years and some people and places still are not recovered.
diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:11 PM
I'm not sure.
lucy164
by Peggy on Apr. 21, 2016 at 9:28 AM

I hope I never have to.  I feel bad for the people in Texas dealing with rain and floods.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 22, 2016 at 2:29 PM

I honestly don't know. But I have started seriously putting together a bin full of food and I've been buying cases of bottled water to have in an emergency. We have earthquakes here, that's our biggest, and they've been saying that we're going to have "the big one" any day now. 

captainjack
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2016 at 12:49 AM

Yes with Jesus we can survive anything

Quoting Pixiemaid: I might be able to survive earthquakes, floods, mud slides, I don't think that I would survive tornadoes, hurricanes, volcanoes, fire. only because I wouldn't know what to do. where I'm at we get earthquake nothing big, floods done it before, mudslides we get them. I'm just not near them. fires we get them, but luckily wildfires are never near me

Join us at  Time Out for You

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,
If interested send me a PM :)

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2016 at 12:39 PM

yes, I've surv. thru 2 major floods here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)