Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know if i believe him.

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:14 AM
  • 13 Replies

he says i blew everything out of proportion. that it was no big deal, but i dont feel like i can trust him anymore. i dont know if he has cut the emotional affair off or not or if he thinks he can just manage it. he tells me he loves me and that he will be with me for the rest of my life but i am having trust issues. it got so bad this morning that i started having chest pain and ive started having panic attacks again. sometimes i wish i didnt care so much. it would be a lot easier. i would rather it end now than to start trusting him again and get hurt in the long run. im torn. i start counseling next week and i will be so relieved! i have no one to talk to. that is why i keep posting in here. he is out of vtown for army reserves this weekend and i swear i feel better when he is gone. what do i do?

by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughsAlot
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm so sorry your going thru this, I'm sending prayers and healing thoughts your way. I'm here for you any time! If this were me,I'd go,you mentioned at the end of your post that you felt better when his gone. Love hurts like hell, but if it's hurting you on a daily basis, that's not love. (((HUGS)))
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:10 AM
I'm so sorry that you're going through this :-( cheating is a really hard situation to get through.
lucy164
by Peggy on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I would give him the benefit of the doubt

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry you are going thru this.  That's so hard when there's trust issues. I feel for you. It's nice to know that he did reinforce he love you and said he wants to be with you for the rest of your years together. If he did cut it off with that person, then things should get better. It's just a shame he did that to begin with and like the others said it does take a while to heal from this. What ever you decide, I wish you the best of everything.......you deserve that so much !  hugging

marney.p
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2016 at 2:18 AM

Loving someone who is flawed is very hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 12, 2016 at 2:24 AM
I have been through this also. More than once. I know how you feel. He needs to go to counseling or this will not work. It's hard to regain trust when that's been broken. My DH back stabbed me by having an emotional affair. He swore he would not do it again but lied to me and now I hate him. It's really hard. You have to decide if you can forgive this. Not easy.
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jun. 12, 2016 at 11:58 AM

he called yesterday several times and was very sweet. he planned a date night for us tonight. his idea. i had a better morning this morning and didnt cry all because of the things he said yesterday. i do believe he loves me and made a mistake but its still going to take time to trust him again.

Serenity7
by on Jun. 13, 2016 at 8:44 AM

((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2016 at 2:55 PM

Quoting lyrick24:

he called yesterday several times and was very sweet. he planned a date night for us tonight. his idea. i had a better morning this morning and didnt cry all because of the things he said yesterday. i do believe he loves me and made a mistake but its still going to take time to trust him again.

I'm glad you are feeling better. That's great he called and was sweet. That's a good sign he planned a date night on his own. I am hoping things will get better and better for you. You're a great person and deserve to be happy. hugs

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2016 at 6:05 AM
Everything will be okay hon
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)