• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just checking in

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
I started on Celexa maybe two months ago now? I felt like throwing up for about a month, but once that went away, I finally started feeling like a person again. I've actually been able to make plans and follow through with them! I went to a concert with a friend, i volunteered at an event, I saw a movie, I spent time with my bff who lives an hour away.

Two weeks ago I started a workout routine and it's made me feel amazing!

I had one setback before I had to drive my daughter to the airport where I got really dizzy and light headed but I pushed through. And then this morning I realized that i had forgotten my celexa last night. I did my workout and then all of a sudden got super nauseated and anxious. I took the missed celexa, I hope that was the right thing to do. Now I'm just sipping on some ginger ale and eating saltines.

I hope everybody else is enjoying their Saturday!
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
zboys
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:13 PM
If the writing were bigger, I would read it. It's too small on my phone
marney.p
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 3:55 AM

Hope u continue to feel better.

momwriter
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Glad you're doing well!😊
Seashell77
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2016 at 1:50 PM

I'm sorry I'm a bit late in finding your post. I'm sorry you went through that month period when you were feeling so sick. I'm happy to hear that after you past the initial bad side effects that Celexa has been so helpful. It's great you were able to do all of those great things and live a better quality life. 

Are you feeling better since you got sick at the airport ?  Did you figure out if your bad side effects at the airport was because you missed taking the Celexa that day ? 

3mom627
by Member on Aug. 13, 2016 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope that the sickness has gone away. That is great that you are doing so well
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)