Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP PLEASE

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:43 PM
  • 1 Replies

I am soo depressed right now. I am a 51 year old single mom of three. My children's ages are 28,25,and 18. My 18 year old stays with me and goes to homeschool because she was bullied so bad in high school. My 28 year old lives in Texas and has a very good job. My 25 year old is married and works at walmart. Well recently my child support check has been being held up and I am broke. I need to pay my light bill and cable but have only $150.00. I only need $400 more. I asked my daughter and she ignored me so did my son. It hurts because I did soo much for them. I cried on my birthday because my 18 year old was the only one who remembered. I am soo scared because I might lose my lights and cable. She needs the cable to attend school. I started a gofundme page and no one donated. I keep looking at these pills, but I cannot leave ny baby girl. I know about places that will help with the electricity bill but in my state you have to make an appointment and they still haven't gotten back to me. CAN SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME I AM BEGGING.

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
abra
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:14 PM

I'm so sorry you are going through all this. Call your utilities and cable company and let them know what is going on. Frequently, they will give you an extension on the due date. Then call your local church and ask for help. I'm Christian and I know Catholic churches do the same as ours in helping those in need. Hang in there, Mama! You can get through this. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)