Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stressed out PLEASE DON'T BASH ON ME

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:09 PM
  • 30 Replies

I do not like XMAS  s.s. has my  kids and I only get to see one kids .am I the only one that  gets told things is because of you ? My  family tells me that I'm the bad mommy  where  did  i go so bad at?

Heather schmidtholding balloons

by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:45 PM

if s.s. has your kid or kids, obviously you went wrong somewhere. what caused them to take your kids? you dont give very much information. why does your family say you are a bad mom?

Heatherschmidt
by Member on Dec. 12, 2016 at 12:01 AM

because i called my sister in  many times to s.s.

HappyMommyToo
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2016 at 12:09 AM
Why do they have your kids? What happened? and is it permanent?
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2016 at 12:16 AM

Quoting Heatherschmidt:

i dont understand what you are trying to say. please explain.

marney.p
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2016 at 1:01 AM

Im not bashing

Im guessing your depresion got in the way of mothering your children. And maybe other people stepped in to help.

Would that be a good gues?

BlessedMommy67
by on Dec. 12, 2016 at 5:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe some of the comments I am reading in reply to this mom. Are you serious? 

I had to double check to be sure I was actually in the "Depression Support Center". 

Maybe those of you who feel compelled to criticize and insult should remember where you are also.

To the OP, I'm sorry people in your life are blaming you. I don't know the specifics but I hope things improve. Unfortunately, people oftentimes lean towards being petty, pointing fingers and playing the blame game. It doesn't help anyone and I am truly sorry.

Heatherschmidt
by Member on Dec. 12, 2016 at 7:39 AM

Its ok  people just don't seem l to care but to make me feel even more bad and blame me evern more I tryed so hard to  care for my kids if the other moms think they can do better  lets see  how they feel when they lose there kids  and get bashed on like  they did here. ur post is the only one that  made me  have a happy face on.

ur the only one that didnot come after me :)

Blessedmommy67

Heather schmidtholding balloons

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2016 at 7:44 AM
I think there is nothing wrong holding each other accountable and just because you have depression does not mean you can't take constructive criticism. Having your children taken is serious and you have to figure out what you did wrong to improve the future. Coddling one another is not going to be productive.

Quoting BlessedMommy67:

I can't believe some of the comments I am reading in reply to this mom. Are you serious? 

I had to double check to be sure I was actually in the "Depression Support Center". 

Maybe those of you who feel compelled to criticize and insult should remember where you are also.

To the OP, I'm sorry people in your life are blaming you. I don't know the specifics but I hope things improve. Unfortunately, people oftentimes lean towards being petty, pointing fingers and playing the blame game. It doesn't help anyone and I am truly sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2016 at 7:45 AM
Can you elaborate? Was your depression the reason? Tjat is totally understandable and I'm not judging at all. I can relate to having your depression take over and affect your kids.

Quoting Heatherschmidt:

Heatherschmidt
by Member on Dec. 12, 2016 at 7:49 AM

Maybe this pbanging head into wallost was just a  bad one to do sorry  for just get it out .

heather s

Heather Schmidt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)