Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it was hard.

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:31 PM
  • 12 Replies

to get a shower today. my husband got all my stuff together, but just washing myself was hard. my daughter started in first thing this morning and my husband made her shut up. she is almost at the point to where i can say i hate her, but sometimes i feel like that. she is getting worse and worse. i have never seen somebody so mean and cruel. i dont like her. i dont know what is causing it but something is just not right. she needs therapy for this. in dont want to deal with it anymore!

by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:33 PM

don't feel bad Melissa.   I've said the same thing when my oldest was bad.   I love her with all my heart but sometimes I don't like her.   Is it warm in Va today?  it's really warm here.  I've been out raking leaves for people and I was sweating.  

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:30 PM

I'm glad your hubby was able to give you help when you needed to take your shower. I'm sorry to hear your dd was at it again. Thank heavens it won't be long til she will ahve her own place and you won't be having this sort of thing happen. I hope you are able to do something nice for yourself today. hugging

cookmom69
by Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Well on the upside of things you have a husband who takes care of you and helps you out. I understand how hard it is to like someone when they are so cruel. 

Memere60
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to admit that I'm worried about those kids. What is going to happen to them?

She really sounds like an unfit mother. 😥

3prayers
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Totally agree. She can't even care for herself.

Quoting Memere60:

I have to admit that I'm worried about those kids. What is going to happen to them?

She really sounds like an unfit mother. 😥

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

i agree with you ladies. right now, all she is doing is staying messed up. we wont let them go with her if she doesnt straighten up. my husband told her today that he was getting her the f**k out of here and that he would make arrangements for the kids. i can handle the three oldest, but not the 2 yr old little girl or the six month old baby boy. we would have to work something out for them. it would mostly fall on my husband to take care of them since i am disabled. he is in very good health and is mentally strong. he has had them all day today. the oldest are getting discusted with her. she keeps leaving the house and hanging with this drug head couple. it is a boyfriend, girlfriend, and she is having an affair with the boy. shes going to end up in the trailor by herself, but as long as she is out of here, i dont care. she has a suboxone dr she goes to and they check her urine for drugs before they will give her the suboxone. shes somehow sneaking clean urine in. i am going to call the office and let them know what she is doing. shes taking benzo's and selling the suboxone. suboxone is a pill that causes you not to desire opiates, but it doesnt mess you up. it works well if you use it right but she is not. ive finally got my husband on board with getting her the hell out of here though.

Memere60
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lyrick24:

i agree with you ladies. right now, all she is doing is staying messed up. we wont let them go with her if she doesnt straighten up. my husband told her today that he was getting her the f**k out of here and that he would make arrangements for the kids. i can handle the three oldest, but not the 2 yr old little girl or the six month old baby boy. we would have to work something out for them. it would mostly fall on my husband to take care of them since i am disabled. he is in very good health and is mentally strong. he has had them all day today. the oldest are getting discusted with her. she keeps leaving the house and hanging with this drug head couple. it is a boyfriend, girlfriend, and she is having an affair with the boy. shes going to end up in the trailor by herself, but as long as she is out of here, i dont care. she has a suboxone dr she goes to and they check her urine for drugs before they will give her the suboxone. shes somehow sneaking clean urine in. i am going to call the office and let them know what she is doing. shes taking benzo's and selling the suboxone. suboxone is a pill that causes you not to desire opiates, but it doesnt mess you up. it works well if you use it right but she is not. ive finally got my husband on board with getting her the hell out of here though.

Oh Melissa, those children should not go with her............the older ones already know that she is a terrible mother. 

I agree that you can't take care of the babies. At one time, some family members were going to help you. Did that plan fall apart?

Yes, call the Dr 's office and let them know what she is doing. This story just gets worse and worse. 🙁

Careyon
by on Jan. 15, 2017 at 10:46 PM

Whoa!  I don't know the history here, but it sounds like a lot is going on in your family / house.  Thanking God you have your husband, that the kids have you both and that you care.  May God give you and your hubby strength to endure the stress and challenges you are facing.  Just know He will not tempt you beyond what you can bear.  Pray, Pray, and Pray some more.  I'll be praying with you.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 16, 2017 at 2:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Careyon:

Whoa!  I don't know the history here, but it sounds like a lot is going on in your family / house.  Thanking God you have your husband, that the kids have you both and that you care.  May God give you and your hubby strength to endure the stress and challenges you are facing.  Just know He will not tempt you beyond what you can bear.  Pray, Pray, and Pray some more.  I'll be praying with you.

thank you. today it was so hard to even pray. all i could do was call his name over and over, but i know he knows my heart and my mind.

Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2017 at 7:41 AM

Quoting lyrick24:

Quoting Careyon:

thank you. today it was so hard to even pray. all i could do was call his name over and over, but i know he knows my heart and my mind.

he sure does.   Those verses I gave you yesterday have helped me through tough times when my mind was chaos and I couldn't even think a prayer.   Hang in there.  you are tougher than you give yourself credit.  You've made it through some horrors before. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)