Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What about me?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:29 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'm so sad right now. It seems that so much is going wrong. I found yet again more pictures of my daughter trying to be sexy. As much as I teach her and talk to her it seems that nothing works. I went and talked to a police officer because whenever she gets very upset she starts talking about ending her life and anything negative. Sometimes I feel like I just can't handle her. When I got home there was a strong smell of bleach and a knife lapping on the floor. She once again cut herself or of all the family pictures and left then where I could see them. I have been looking for a boarding school for her because she had no motivation whatsoever to go to school. She does have a counselor but I think she needs alter more help than that. My other daughter on the other hand acts very funny towards me sometimes. I do so much for my children. I am raising them alone and it has been tough. I don't have any friends so I feel so alone. I talk to people at work sometimes but that's about it. They are just work friends. My family get so tired of hearing about my problems. They are the only people that I have. Most of the time I feel that I don't have them because they act as if they don't want to be bothered with me sometimes. I am feeling depressed myself. I was in counseling but I have done so much therapy that I should have it right by now. I got so desperate for friendship and live that I went online and made a profile for friendship and possible dating. I'm not at all interested in men anymore. I know that starting a relationship wouldn't be good at this point but when will it ever be? I'll never have everything in order. I want love like everybody else. I want hugs and to have someone to think about to take my mind off of things sometimes. I have none absolutely no one. I know fire probably thinking that I do at least have my kids but they can't be the support that I need and long for. I am so tired of working this cashiering job. I was hoping to start a program next month to gain skills to work in the hospital but I was told that I have exhausted my financial aid. I have looked into other programs but keep running into dead ends. I don't like my life right now. I talk to myself because there's never anyone else to talk to. I don't think we were meant to live alone in this earth. It actually makes you crazy. I don't have anything to look forward to. I have been going to church but honestly I go to hear what they have to say and to have interaction with other people. But when I leave that's it, unhappiness. I don't believe in god sometimes. Im 35 and have been unhappy most of my life.
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lucy164
by Peggy on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:35 PM

HUGS

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2017 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

it might be a good idea to get all of you in counseling together. im not sure about the boarding school. that might make it worse. just because youve had a lot of counseling doesnt mean you still dont need it. our problems continue and it sounds like you have plenty. how old are your kids?

Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 9:17 AM
If you put her in boarding school she might feel you tossed her away. Its hard being a single mother I know. She needs some help now to manage anger issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 27, 2017 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
hugs until I find the right words
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)