Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:56 PM
  • 5 Replies
... I have trouble bonding with my new baby... I have 4 kids... 3girl an the baby boy i just had... When I was just getting my baby girl out of pampers I found out I was pregnant I started crying then because I changed my mind about having another baby...it was hard getting her out of pampers... My wholed pregnancy I cried was depressed an aniexty an still have it... It's alot that have changed that I'm not use to😒... I really wasn't ready for another baby...
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EmptyNestMama
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:43 PM

I am sorry you are going through this. Do you have any help! Have you talked with your DR about this?

MixedCooke
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:59 PM
My baby was 3 months before all of a sudden it just clicked. It's not only that you are starting over again, it's all the unknowns because you never had a boy. Calm down Mama, this too shall pass. You have boy, you are done having kids, enjoy your last bundle of joy, your last crawl, your last first bath, your last first steps, instead of worrying about the "what ifs" cherish the firsts and the lasts of having a baby.
PaddyWhack
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 11:22 AM

Hope you're getting help from friends and family. Have you spoken to your doctor about your bonding issues?

LoveForGodOnly
by on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:45 PM

Congrats on your newborn baby!  Though it sounds like you're having a really tough time adjusting, be encouraged to not give up!  Parenting in general isn't easy, but hold-on...you can do it!  There's an article that may help you (http://bit.ly/2sRePvx) through the depression and anxiety.  Blessings to you and your family :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 21, 2017 at 1:36 AM

What do you mean when you say you are having trouble bonding?  I guess I don't really understand what that means in practical terms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)