Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very very depressed ...... need some TLC.

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 5:37 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have not been able to sleep well since learning that my insurance plan will be cut off by gov't aid, that Trump has implimented as of yesterday night. I am low income and the ACA or Obamacare has been a true life saver for me. I am one of the 20 million middle class Americans that would not be able to afford insurance without this help. I'm so scared now and my depression is through the roof. crying

by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry you are going through this. Not sure where we will land given my daughter's autism and whatever he implements.
diane1968
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Love Diane

Seashell77
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 6:54 PM

Quoting MixedCooke: Sorry you are going through this. Not sure where we will land given my daughter's autism and whatever he implements.

I hope and pray that things will work out for you with insurance and your daughters autism too. I hope that the law suits that are being talked about in the news will help stop this insanity. Maybe the Supreme Court will vote on this in favor of not cutting off the federal subsidy for all of us that are being cut off from getting the ACA health insurance now. 

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 11:40 PM
I am so sorry. Huge hugs. I wish I could make it better. I hope and pray it turns around. Hugs, hugs, hugs.❤❤❤
diane1968
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Seashell77:

I have not been able to sleep well since learning that my insurance plan will be cut off by gov't aid, that Trump has implimented as of yesterday night. I am low income and the ACA or Obamacare has been a true life saver for me. I am one of the 20 million middle class Americans that would not be able to afford insurance without this help. I'm so scared now and my depression is through the roof. crying

amonkeymom
by Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 11:01 AM

I"m right there with you, and having pre-existing conditions doesn't help things for me either.

Hang in there, we'll both figure something out.

Seashell77
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 11:07 AM

Quoting deltathree: I am so sorry. Huge hugs. I wish I could make it better. I hope and pray it turns around. Hugs, hugs, hugs.❤❤❤

Thanks......I just have been dragging emotionally and physically since. Thanks for your prayers and hugs!  I hope that congress and/or the supreme court won't allow this to happen. On the news 18 Governors have waged law suits. The health care industry, including health care professionals and hosptals are shouting out this is going to be bad for everyone. crying

Seashell77
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 11:10 AM

Awwww....I'm sorry you are going through this too. Yep, everyone with pre existing conditions is screwed too. It's just a very careless and cruel move on Trumps behalf. He wanted to do things overnight and government officials kept telling him it would take time to either fix ACA or create a "good" new plan. Instead he just pulled the plug, throwing the baby out with the bath water! banging head into wallcrying

Quoting amonkeymom:

I"m right there with you, and having pre-existing conditions doesn't help things for me either.

Hang in there, we'll both figure something out.

diane1968
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

lucy164
by Peggy on Oct. 14, 2017 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I send you HUGS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)