Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, i am new to the group

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Hello,
I am a 31-year-old mother of 5 kids.. ages DS10, DS8, DD4, DD2, DD6 Months.

And I hate my life, nothing goes right everything is always a damn mess and we are never ahead in anything. The bills are never paid on time, they are always late. I genuinely think DD6 months would have been off better if we put her up for adoption but DH wouldn't sign off on it even though I had a lovely family lined up for her.

I havent been happy for some time now and its made worse with me finding out that DH i still in love with his one of his exs from high school and has been talking to her on facebook.. i have seen the messages and i have screenshots of it but it he doesn't seem to think it's big deal.  Since i still talk to my ex... the only reason i talk to my ex is cause of my older two kids are his. and my DH KNEW that my ex was still in my life but only cause of boys... he makes me feel like shit all the time cause i call him or he calls me.

on top of that both boys have ADHD and ODD so they are a huge handful and butt-heads with DH, me and they Bio dad 24/7.. my DD2 just got diagnosed with Autism so we are trying to get everything set up for her and make her life better but right now i feel like just ending it i am stressed out beyond befits and i cry from the moment i wake up till the moment i go to sleep.. i would love to just end it all right now but the  kids are only thing keeping me from doing it as of right now..

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2017 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:02 AM

you need a break. is there somewhere you could go for a few days or a week maybe? let your husband deal with the kids. go to a relatives house and stay for a weekend. you wont have to pay for anything. when i get in a bind with all the 7 grandchildren here, i go a couple of hours away to my sil's house and she takes me out and we loook around at crafts and go to krispy kreme and get donuts. you'de be surprised how much that helps. just do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:19 AM

I'm so sorry you are so stressed out and such

You have been blessed in so many ways please focus on the positives in your life

Things will get easier with time

diane1968
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 1:12 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2017 at 1:56 PM
This.

As someone who suffered from infertility and repeat miscarriages - I would count your blessings. Literally. Count them.

And ditch the cheater. It doesn't sound like he's bringing you any happiness.

And seek counseling and talk to your doctor about an antidepressant.

Edit to add - also get some contraception.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

You have been blessed in so many ways please focus on the positives in your life

zboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 4:55 PM

Welcome

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2017 at 9:03 PM
Quoting Anonymous 3: This. As someone who suffered from infertility and repeat miscarriages - I would count your blessings. Literally. Count them. And ditch the cheater. It doesn't sound like he's bringing you any happiness. And seek counseling and talk to your doctor about an antidepressant. Edit to add - also get some contraception.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

I got my tubes tied after my last child.. and i have told him to leave many times but he wont leave and i wont leave my house that i brought and paid for without him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2017 at 9:04 PM

I have no family around me its just him, me and the kids.. even his family is in another state not like i would go there but still... and all my friends have familes and lifes of their own

Quoting lyrick24:

you need a break. is there somewhere you could go for a few days or a week maybe? let your husband deal with the kids. go to a relatives house and stay for a weekend. you wont have to pay for anything. when i get in a bind with all the 7 grandchildren here, i go a couple of hours away to my sil's house and she takes me out and we loook around at crafts and go to krispy kreme and get donuts. you'de be surprised how much that helps. just do it.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 2:00 PM
Welcome and hugs
Seashell77
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 4:09 PM

ou are carrying a heavy load. I am sorry your dh is putting you through so much, it's not fair to you. If it's possible can you see a counselor?  They can really help in so many ways. Coming up with a plan what to do now and in the future would be a good thing. Also if you are suffering from depression and anxiety medication might help. Your primary doctor or a psychiatrist can help with that. Do you belong to any support groups for parents with children who have ADHD, Autism or other disabilities? That kind of thing can go a long way in helping give you the support, added strength, understanding. I believe there's even a group here at CM for moms with special need childred. 

I also wanted to wish you a very warm welcome to our group! welcome

sunnyface
by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 8:12 PM

I’m sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time at the moment. Raising children is no easy task and my hat goes off to you for all your efforts. It sounds as if there is much going on at the moment. Are there any friends or family close by that can help you out so that you can get some free time to do the things you enjoy? Do you have activities and outings that you can do as a family? Have you considered some family counseling? They can direct and guide you as you make your way through your current challenges. I do hope for a positive outcome! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)