Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever told you how special you are? I just did because when you are here, you are very special.

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:53 PM
  • 61 Replies
5 moms liked this

I have to say, lately , everyone is special whether they know it or not. So, a little note

by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diane1968
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:58 PM

Today, I thought this would be good, I see alot of effort and each time you come to this thread, if you see someone is helping themselves real well, let them know here.

I see alot of them. If you want to name the  people, it's up to you. Or just put a like sign, Love Diane

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, I also see people here putting a lot of effort to help themselves. It's a wonderful idea to let people know! good

Quoting diane1968:

Today, I thought this would be good, I see alot of effort and each time you come to this thread, if you see someone is helping themselves real well, let them know here.

I see alot of them. If you want to name the  people, it's up to you. Or just put a like sign, Love Diane

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Great title for you post! I agree. All of us are special! We are also a great group here! we rock  Thanks for this wonderful post!

Quoting diane1968:

I have to say, lately , everyone is special whether they know it or not. So, a little note

zboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank u
deltathree
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 11:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I second that!

Quoting Seashell77:

Great title for you post! I agree. All of us are special! We are also a great group here! we rock  Thanks for this wonderful post!

Quoting diane1968:

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome post Diane thank you!❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕
diane1968
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 7:05 AM
2 moms liked this

diane1968
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:01 AM
2 moms liked this

It's always good to hear from you, yes, I see many of you telling your stories and being able to be here and ask for help. Some of us have our days, and it's good to be honest. I have to say, I see all of you really helping each other out and we are a great support group.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
We are awesome! It's so great to come here and have support.

Quoting diane1968:

It's always good to hear from you, yes, I see many of you telling your stories and being able to be here and ask for help. Some of us have our days, and it's good to be honest. I have to say, I see all of you really helping each other out and we are a great support group.

diane1968
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:13 PM

For the new ones that are here, you are more than welcome to come to this thread. That's what it's all about. You are special too, b/c you have made an attempt to look for help and want to tell us what is going on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)