Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE MY LIFE!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I seriously wish I could turn back time and drop myself out of the womb and leave my fraternal twin. I am sick of every day being a constant struggle. I hate every day having to yell. I hate all the resentment between my husband and I. I seriously don’t even love him much less like him! I don’t know why I even married him because it just seems like a “bait and switch” after we got married. I hate who I am when I am with him! I don’t even remember the last time I was legitimately happy! I understand why people commit suicide. I HATE MY LIFE!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lovingladyo4
by Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:21 PM

Sweetheart, I hear your cry for help! These are very powerful words you speak yet I know they come from deep down inside you. Is there anyone close to you that is aware all this is going on inside you? Please get some support before this escalates out of control any further. I too have lived through many years of frustration, depression, and anxiety and learned a lot of things in my attempt to be made whole again. It's a step by step process. We cannot change others around us but we can change our surroundings and our thinking and take a break from a destructive relationship. You do have options for getting out from under the oppression another person puts on you. Let me know if you'd like to talk more.

schooldays2022
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 4:42 PM

Have you begun to formulate your plan to leave him?

LoisLane78
by Member on Dec. 4, 2017 at 11:05 AM

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time.  I feel your pain.  Please don't let this ruin your life.  Why do you have to yell every day?  Don't think that your husbands actions have to ruin your chances of ever being happy again.  Have you talked to someone about this?  I think you need some help navigating through all of this.  If you need help finding a good counselor in your area, call 855-382-5433.  They will be able to refer you.  Saying a prayer for you to find hope and have peace of mind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2017 at 1:18 PM

having a plan doing something different helps , i started out by avoiding people that drag me down then adding, things to make me feel better, a lot of changes . first step went somewhere, did not cost to avoid the person ,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2017 at 1:43 PM
Yes but most of our debt is under my name since I took him off of my credit cards because of his spending habit. Now I’m concerned I will be stuck with all of the debt.

Quoting schooldays2022:

Have you begun to formulate your plan to leave him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2017 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I already cut out the toxic people in my life and that has helped some.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

having a plan doing something different helps , i started out by avoiding people that drag me down then adding, things to make me feel better, a lot of changes . first step went somewhere, did not cost to avoid the person ,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2017 at 2:49 PM

It's been two years and pretty much on track, it works , and I have severe depression and very ill in other ways ,but found doing anything works, things like being around someone that I help and they help me. Don't get me wrong when I first went out the person went postal, I did it anyway and no not having an affair, just being good to myself for a change and realized and implemented my rights as a human being. Look around you see what you can do now, and not referring to the woman's shelters not against them just wanted thing done a different way and I did. I met a lady taking care of lady senior she gets paid just keeping her company.

Remember No One has the right to put you down , run away from them as much as you can, it works I'm living it now.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah I already cut out the toxic people in my life and that has helped some.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah I already cut out the toxic people in my life and that has helped some.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2017 at 4:09 PM
I'm so sorry hun for everything you're going through. You're not alone in this. Huge hugs. You mentioned earlier about being stuck with all the debt. It should be split and if worse comes to worse you can file bankruptcy. Not fun I know but sometimes we have to do what we have to do. Huge hugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)