Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so sad today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
For about 2 days now I feel so down. Its like everything I can think of that has happened in my life, is playing in my mind. I am a sahm and its so very lonely without any friends. Ive been this way for many many years. I'm trying to join local mom groups , but my depression and social anxiety get the best of me. 😞 I need communication and all my friends and family live far away.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
deltathree
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 12:07 AM
3 moms liked this
I am so sorry. I can relate. Huge hugs. You're not alone. ❤
diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 12:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Hugs 🤗❤️
Seashell77
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

This is a hard time of the year for so many people. You are def. not alone. It's good you came here to this wonderful group for support and caring. It's hard when friends and famly live far away. You have the right idea with joining a local moms group. When you are ready you will love it. I did that when my child was little and it was so positive and fun for both of us. You'll get through this, it will happen when you are ready. hugs

zboys
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I can definitely relate to you.  

steffielou_who
by Member on Jan. 5, 2018 at 3:12 AM
I can relate! I’ve been feeling down myself lately! I can’t seem to pull myself out of it. I’m also a stay at home mom of a little boy.. My older two boys are in middle school. I sometimes feel like no one understands me and why I’m feeling this way. And I wish I had friends too. It gets lonely with no one and no car or anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)