Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My anxiety

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 3:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
My anxiety been up just about all day make it worse when I got out the house­čś×
by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sadmom18025
by Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 2:38 AM

how are you feling tonight?  i've had a really rough holiday season myself. My kids, mostly adults, don't show any care about me even though I try hard. I'll check in the morning and see if you're better.

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 2:24 PM

Quoting LoveLove4: My anxiety been up just about all day make it worse when I got out the house­čś×

So many have heightened anxiety around the holidays. Do you feel that has something to do with yours?  I'm sorry you are going through this. Are you feeling any better today? 

PS: I want to welcome you to our group. it's a wonderful group of caring supportive people. It may not be as active now with the holiday. We look forward to getting to know you. 

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 2:25 PM

Quoting Sadmom18025:

how are you feling tonight?  i've had a really rough holiday season myself. My kids, mostly adults, don't show any care about me even though I try hard. I'll check in the morning and see if you're better.

It's been a rough time for so many of us. Children are often in a world of their own and it's hard for them to show care. They do so in other ways. How old are your kids? I notice you are a new member and I also want to welcome you to our group. 

Sadmom18025
by Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

hi love love 

How are you feeling today? I agree with Seashell about the holidays making life more anxiety causing. Do you think that has something to do with yours.  And what about going outside?  Does that typically cause you anxiety.  Please let us know.  We do care. I havent been on for a long time but this group has been a life saver for me.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)