Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling down☹☹☹

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Hello I have been thinking about leaving my husband I am no longer in love with him back in 2011 he sexually salted me me and cheated on me we went to counseling and he changed but I'm still haunted with the memories of what he did to me we have two children together and that's the only reason I stayed I just can't get over what he has done to me I have no help nowhere to go no one to turn to you're asking for advice my children are the only reason I am here I have been feeling really depressed lately I have no one I am just looking for advice I am trying to save up money in case I need it
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
zboys
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:16 PM
Hugs
deltathree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

hugsso sorry hun.  Save up & be very prepared ahead if you choose to go. 

MrsSimpf
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:48 PM

I'm sorry for what you've gone through then and perhaps since. If he's truly changed, you may want to seek counseling to see whether you can find forgiveness in your heart. I'd be happy to provide some free counseling resources where you can speak with someone one on one, if you'd like.  If being with him has continued to be painful and difficult and he's continued to cheat and abuse, you are on the right track saving money in case you need it. Sending prayers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)